Demon 170

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Holy crap! I was just going to post a comment in the Black Ghost thread that Dodge should do a 1,000whp "last edition" instead. I didn't post it, and here I run into a thread that announces the Demon 170 that is the ULTIMATE Challenger Demon. Wow! This one is amazing! And it's slightly less money than the Black Ghost based on what we're hearing. 0-60 is 1.66 seconds! Quarter mile in 8.9 @ 151. And they're going to make around 3,000 of them.

I found out the '170' comes from the required 170-proof ethanol E-85 fuel required to make 1,025 hp.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy crap! I was just going to post a comment in the Black Ghost thread that Dodge should do a 1,000whp "last edition" instead. I didn't post it, and here I run into a thread that announces the Demon 170 that is the ULTIMATE Challenger Demon. Wow! This one is amazing! And it's slightly less money than the Black Ghost based on what we're hearing. 0-60 is 1.66 seconds! Quarter mile in 8.9 @ 151. And they're going to make around 3,000 of them.

I found out the '170' comes from the required 170-proof ethanol E-85 fuel required to make 1,025 hp.

i was wondering about the 170

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Dealers already fishing, power broker called said he’s running down the list, I was next 100k adm. I am not afraid to admit thats too rich for my blood although I passed, I wander if years down the road I’ll regret it if these are clippings 300k. Although hindsight 20/20 because I’d drive me / track it vs a museum’s piece.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dealers already fishing, power broker called said he’s running down the list, I was next 100k adm. I am not afraid to admit thats too rich for my blood although I passed, I wander if years down the road I’ll regret it if these are clippings 300k. Although hindsight 20/20 because I’d drive me / track it vs a museum’s piece.

...lol Oh God.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
...lol Oh God.
I am sure they’re get that too. People paying that for z06s and those aren’t as special. Not surprised. I told him if he comes back around to me for under 50k adm let’s discuss further. He just laughed. I am sure there might be 1 in the 25-50k adm realm but I’m not hunting or battling people either.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am sure they’re get that too. People paying that for z06s and those aren’t as special. Not surprised. I told him if he comes back around to me for under 50k adm let’s discuss further. He just laughed. I am sure there might be 1 in the 25-50k adm realm but I’m not hunting or battling people either.

I'm sure I can find you one for $50k over.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Lot of folks have gotten close, but also 100% of these guys aren’t Leah Pritchett (refuse to believe she married Tony ****ing Stewart…..so she’ll always be Pritchett to me) in mine shaft air lolol

Good chunk of these guys are 250+ lbs with minimal drag racing experience. Just comical to me
She married that douche Tony Stewart? WTF?!?!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah man. Tony’s a clown hahahahaha and dudes had man titties as long as i can remember. I guess his bank account woo’ed her. Or she’s into guys with tits

nothing worse that a man with tits…. Youre done, son…

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Why do those corporate guys try to be all cool and dress up, do their hair, etc. so they can be "bad ass"? They just come off douchey. Like that dude at the 2024 Mustang reveal.
nothing says "rebel" quite like tucking in your tshirt

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I'm sure I can find you one for $50k over.
Thanks for the offer truly. Like I said, under 50. I think the realistic realm is 20-40adm over honestly. But again this nutty market people will pay more. You’re Getting spec’d out 9sec build car special (ehhh :)) at days end it’s a new age dodge challenger having a vin and some demon ornaments. I like it alot though.

Users who are viewing this thread