Did you pay over or under? If so how much?

Did you pay over sticker ? Poll is anonymous

• Under msrp

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Msrp

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • 1k over

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 1001-5k over

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • 5k over

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
The white track pack I was going to go look at sold a couple hours after they called me.
Another dealer is offering msrp minus $2500 on any non R GT350 to me but they don't have a color combo that works for me so I will wait and see if they want to discount further.
Two more R's for sale by dealers up here, one for $155k CDN and the other $127k CDN. I was told dealer to dealer trades are getting $20k markup so it doesn't appear I will get my R.

Dusten

Established Member
What in the Sam hell?

ac0b891d013847684f9340b5932123b0.jpg

rmurer

Established Member
that one is going to sit awhile. Also strange that its only for sale to Washington residents only.

Dusten

Established Member
that one is going to sit awhile. Also strange that its only for sale to Washington residents only.
That's standard verbage for all dealers. It doesn't mean it's not for sale to outside residents, its because often they'll include zip code specific rebates

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not really since track pack is standard for 2017
Convenience just comes with the heated/cooled seats.

In 17 they have a base (track pack), then you can add the technology package (nav) and/or the convenience package.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Convenience just comes with the heated/cooled seats.

In 17 they have a base (track pack), then you can add the technology package (nav) and/or the convenience package.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The tech pack you keep the race seats with the convenience pack you get the lux seats. Tech pack please!!

PTYHRD

Established Member
Ewwww conveniance package

I don't understand why ewwww, I feel like I got a good deal with the 17 bc track is standard and I have the heated/cooled seats, sync 3, nav, homelink. I didn't think I was going to like these seats over the Recaros but they are nice. Im happy.

PTYHRD

Established Member
The tech pack you keep the race seats with the convenience pack you get the lux seats. Tech pack please!!

I like the Recaros but the heated/cooled seats aren't bad. Sat in both. I think they are worth it even though the Recaros look cooler.

swedensky

Established Member
So with great driving this car can see low 12's?

I would think they have a pretty good driver for road and track so if by low 12s you mean under 12.5 then yes, I think the car can run a 12.4 stock at full weight.

There's one on YouTube in the 11s...MTs and some suspension mods.

Last edited:

liter of cola

Established Member
I don't understand why ewwww, I feel like I got a good deal with the 17 bc track is standard and I have the heated/cooled seats, sync 3, nav, homelink. I didn't think I was going to like these seats over the Recaros but they are nice. Im happy.

Cuz the comfort seats are for old women.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Anybody know what this guy is talking about with the "max markup" of $5K and which dealership it is?

[video=youtube;bdER3rzxXnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdER3rzxXnY[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread