Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
If it was less than a year old, I'm guessing they gave you a loaner car while it was in the shop. Why didn't you just keep the loaner until they could get the car fixed properly? Why in the world would you trade a car that you're already upside down in it on a more expensive car?? Looks like bad decision making did you in.

They offered a loaner, but we had enough cars for her to drive another one of ours. I didn't want the liability of her driving a car we didn't own.

I traded the car in because I have had cars with Gremlins and they were never right. Especially cars with electrical issues. I figured that car was going to be the same thing. I will agree, it was a bad financial deal. I was willing to spend the money to make sure she wasn't stuck on the side of the road again... but in a more dangerous situation. I won't do it again though.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

Good Lord, Jesus and the Shepherds! That writer has to be retarded!

I posted this...

NEWS FLASH: Most factory production (stock) cars are banned from NHRA and IHRA competition. Racing is a dangerous sport and most factory stock cars do not meet the basic safety requirements for the higher speeds and aggressive acceleration, when compared to driving on roads and highways. That doesn't mean the car is dangerous. If we use that as a standard, we would have to ban most of the cars in the country. SMDH. The person who wrote this article clearly has some bias beyond safety or they would not have twisted the story the way they did... Maybe a Ford or Chevy employee???

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I love it - the car's not even out yet and its rustling feathers.

And lol at the old bullshit 'there's faster cars out there' comment.

Never gets old. hahahahahahahahaha so much originality guys, how do you come up with this material?!

It's very relevant. He said they are too fast and shouldn't be aloud on the streets. So, it makes plenty of sense to point out the fact that there are lots of cars on the street that are faster as well as other production vehicles not being able to compete while stock. Production or aftermarket mods aren't relevant based on the editorial.

Or should we just kick back and let the poison pill do Its job?

txrunner

Established Member
Do you think that Dodge will do more than a one year run with these? I'm on the top of the list with my local dealership & I know of course that they will all go for above MRSP but if Dodge does a multi-year run I can wait.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
After re reading the article it reminds me of that pussy that said shooting an AR-15 gave him PTSD. Cannot believe women would find a 'man' like that attractive.....

They dont.

At least not the ones that are worth getting their guts crushed...

Zemedici

Established Member
They dont.

At least not the ones that are worth getting their guts crushed...

Guts crushed hahahahahaha

It's like those guys that drive a Prius and bitch about the environment - and they'll have a damn stunner in the front seat. Like excuse me while my girl drives by in her blown V8....I'll never understand

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
After re reading the article it reminds me of that pussy that said shooting an AR-15 gave him PTSD. Cannot believe women would find a 'man' like that attractive.....
Lol I loved that. Everyone started sending him videos of their 8 year old daughters who were shooting their AR's, dressed in all pink and having a blast.

I'm sure that dude wanted his 15 minutes of fame but he got it in the wrong way.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol I loved that. Everyone started sending him videos of their 8 year old daughters who were shooting their AR's, dressed in all pink and having a blast.

I'm sure that dude wanted his 15 minutes of fame but he got it in the wrong way.

Dudes a straight bitch. Bet his wife tucks him in bed at night

Users who are viewing this thread