Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I borrowed a buddies double barrel 10 gauge shotgun one time to try it out goose hunting.

You definitely would not want to put that up against your nose while firing it, especially if your going to fire off both barrels at the same time. lol

281CJ

Established Member
I haven't read all 59 pages here, but does anyone else just not dive a damn about this car? Maybe it's just that I'm not a Dodge fan, but neither this nor the Camaro Exorcist really strike me in ay way that makes me care. I honestly had more interest in the Subaru BRZ when it came out than I do about this.

Maybe I'm weird, but I'd easily grab up a stock Terminator/GT500/GT350/Focus RS and dump a few grand into it than buy a Demon.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
There are plenty of people that don't give a damn about the Demon. They just don't voice their opinion either because they simply don't care enough to do so, or they're afraid they'll be run out of town, if they do.

Zemedici

Established Member
I haven't read all 59 pages here, but does anyone else just not dive a damn about this car? Maybe it's just that I'm not a Dodge fan, but neither this nor the Camaro Exorcist really strike me in ay way that makes me care. I honestly had more interest in the Subaru BRZ when it came out than I do about this.

Maybe I'm weird, but I'd easily grab up a stock Terminator/GT500/GT350/Focus RS and dump a few grand into it than buy a Demon.

Plenty of people don't care. But they just move along with their life , meh.

281CJ

Established Member
There are plenty of people that don't give a damn about the Demon. They just don't voice their opinion either because they simply don't care enough to do so, or they're afraid they'll be run out of town, if they do.

It's weird that I do like Hellcats though, and have looked into getting a used one. Not sure why the Demon just doesn't give me any wood. Everything about it logically should.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
After re reading the article it reminds me of that pussy that said shooting an AR-15 gave him PTSD. Cannot believe women would find a 'man' like that attractive.....
They don't.
They take advantage of the cuckold males while they shiver in fear. What a "man". lol

Users who are viewing this thread