Done with Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
what dont you understand?

i say you lose money when you pay for a car you dont need.
he says you lose money when you buy or lease a new car. hence the words not an investment.
you say you lose money when you pay for a new car.

you two have been saying the same thing for hours! so why do you keep repeating what everyone agrees on?

***shut it down bruce, we are so far off topic its not funny. if they want to continue have them start an new thread in smackdown.***

I think I've made it quite clear what I've been saying, he's the one arguing the owning vs lease argument which is ridiculous because I've never said leasing is better than owning...the only reason I brought leasing up is because it's th ebest deal if you want a new car every 2-5 years, you just keep leasing newer cars...and if you want to own a car, you buy it used. That's the best finances you can make. He is the one arguing that buying a brand new car is good personal finance...which is what all this nonsense is about.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
NinetySixSVT said:
I think I've made it quite clear what I've been saying, he's the one arguing the owning vs lease argument which is ridiculous because I've never said leasing is better than owning...the only reason I brought leasing up is because it's th ebest deal if you want a new car every 2-5 years, you just keep leasing newer cars...and if you want to own a car, you buy it used. That's the best finances you can make. He is the one arguing that buying a brand new car is good personal finance...which is what all this nonsense is about.

who is still debating? you are the one still talking!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!:idea:

bluestreak89

Established Member
How many Shelby's have been produced? It seems as though the production is so slow they arent hitting the street fast enough for the ADM's to start going down. I would possibly have bought a Shelby but I wont pay ADM for any car and wont wait around for any Mustang!!!! In fact I wont wait around for any car, unless it's not released yet.

Ford is not helpless so dont act like they are. If you love Mustangs that much, more power to you, but at this rate in a couple of years there will be ADM's on civics!!!!!!! I hated GM when they did the same thing with the Z06 so all the Shelby lovers dont get your panties in a wad. It's no wonder both of them are nearly in the tank. It started with the Viper I think, but this madness has got to stop!!!!!!!!

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
who is still debating? you are the one still talking!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!:idea:

you jumped in, and he has responded yet. I'm sure he will.

Just for clarification, this is the statement that started it all:

chuckstang said:
buying a new car is not a waste of money

which I responded too, and then sonicboy jumped in and it as all downhill after that.

After all this, my original statements stands: Buying a brand new car is not good personal finance, it is a waste of money.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
NinetySixSVT said:
Your telling me your CPA read this thread, and replied to you on New Years Eve? :bs: I've got $20 that says you just made all that up. First of all no CPA would say what you claim, I really don't feel like going back and just destroying that "statement" because a lot of it is nonsense and you still haven't addressed the main issue: Buying a brand new car is not good personal finance.

I would like to see the actual email (take a screenshot) or give me her email address and let me ask her please.

First part - There you go again showing how mentally infatile you are by assuming that everyone goes out on News Years Eve or celebrates NYE just because you do. Many folks as they get older stay at home or go out early in the day to avoid (believe it or not ) the crowds AND young, arrogant, impetuous fools like you that let their testosterone do all their thinking. And since I am 53 years old I employ people particularly over 45 because they are more reliable in their knowledge and understanding of how things work than....say 22 year olds.....and she happens to be older than me by one month.

Also my CPA will do as I ask because I employ her services for me and my business. I am not going to have her get into a frey with a 22 year old punk kid that relatively recently speaking, just quit having his mother or father wipe his ass...and who cannot understand that there is more to what an investment is then the objects face value worth. I am sorry that you just don't get it and I will NOT subject anyone else outside these forums to the kinda of BS that you spew.

Now back on topic....I got the "skinney" on the matter from my CPA and I cannot help that you cannot comprehend everything being told to you because as I stated before you just don't have enough years of experience in life to understand the full scope of money matters. You do not have any professional basis from which to operate, and at best you think you know what you know which is veery little by what you hear from your peers around you...and they hardly have a pot to piss in either so be as it is go and keep making the dumb leaps of logic that you make and someday I KNOW FOR A FACT that life is going to kick you right in the head and at that moment if you don't have the arrogant ego you have now the light-bulb may just go on.

And now I am going to take my wife's advise who also read your schpeel and just quit responding to you because (her exact words about YOU) " he is 22 going on 13 years of age so why waste your time with this fool".

Perhaps you should request a new name like 22/13SVT. I think it describes more clearly as to the mentality of the person who they are going to be responding to...then it will not take them so much by surprise when they run into the wall of arrogance you have around you...they'll understand immediately..."oh yea...22 chrono age...13 mental age"...oh....don't expect much"....

So wave all the :bs: flags you want because I am unimpressed by both your undersstanding of the matter and your credibility about "money matters" given your chrono and mental ages.

Last edited:

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
Sonic Blue GT said:
My CPA will do as I ask because I employ her services for me and my business. I am not going to have her get into a frey with a 22 year old punk kid that cannot understand that there is more to what an investment is then the objects face value worth. I am sorry that you just don't get it and I will NOT subject anyone else outside these forums to the kinda of BS that you spew.

Now back on topic....I got the "skinney" on the matter from my CPA and I cannot help that you cannot comprehend everything being told to you because as I stated before you just don't have enough years of experience in life to understand the full scope of money matters. You do not have any professional basis from which to operate other than what you hear from your peers around you...and they hardly have a pot to piss in either so be as it is go and keep making the dumb leaps of logic that you make and someday I KNOW FOR A FACT that life is going to kick you right in the head and at that moment if you don't have the arrogant ego you have now the light-bulb may just go on.

And now I am going to take my wife's advise who also read your schpeel and just quit responding to you because (her exact words about YOU) " he is 22 going on 13 years of age so why waste your time with this fool".

Perhaps you should request a new name like 22/13SVT. I think it describes more clearly as to the mentality of the person who they are going to be responding to...then it will not take them so much by surprise when they run into the wall of arrogance you have around you...they'll understand immediately..."oh yea...22 chrono age...13 mental age"...oh....don't expect much"....

Congrutations, you still haven't addressed the statement "buying a brand new car is not good personal finance" nor provided ANY kind of evidence backing up your claim that buying a new car isn't a waste of money.

Simply take a screenshot of this email, I would love to see it. I still think you made it up.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
what dont you understand?

i say you lose money when you pay for a car you dont need.
he says you lose money when you buy or lease a new car. hence the words not an investment.
you say you lose money when you pay for a new car.

you two have been saying the same thing for hours! so why do you keep repeating what everyone agrees on?

***shut it down bruce, we are so far off topic its not funny. if they want to continue have them start an new thread in smackdown.***

There ya go, they are all right in some way, yet still they Argue ? :poke: Interesting.

Sonic Blue GT, you have got to stop using the age issue, so he might be 22, it dose not mean he does not know what hes talking about. You think you know it all because your 53 years old saying you've got more experience then him, that may be true, but it dose not mean your gonna be right. :poke: :shrug:

The Useless arguing has got to be put to an END! :shrug:

ALSO! NinetySixSVT Your statement being "Buying a brand new car is not good personal finance", it is a waste of money"

Buying a New car MIGHT not be a good personal financial decision, but It is not a waste of money.

Last edited:

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
Fenah said:
There ya go, they are all right in some way, yet still they Argue ? :poke: Interesting.

Sonic Blue GT, you have got to stop using the age issue, so he might be 22, it dose not mean he does not know what hes talking about. You think you know it all because your 53 years old saying you've got more experience then him, that may be true, but it dose not mean your gonna be right. :poke: :shrug:

The Useless arguing has got to be put to an END! :shrug:

I agree with you about the experience age brings...but this kid needs to be slapped in the face now rather than later for his own good...and that is why I have taken the approach I have taken....I am not trying to say he is right or wrong because he is 22...but I am trying to say that based on 22 years of age he is NOT equipped (just by the number of years he has been on earth) to be making the kinds of sweeping leaps of logic he makes about what is or is not a good investment.

I am sorry if this seems insulting to younger folks but a fact is a fact...most older people are more wiser about many things about life than younger folks just because of experience that living life provides. And trust me...I had to go through it as well....you do not know how many times I thought my old man and mother were full of :bs:...until one day life just kicked me in the head and I remembered every single word that they tried to tell me.....

Age is the best teacher....learn it...love it....live by it...you will not go wrong. And that means listen carefully to those who have been around longer...they may not have the exact life-experience context or technical context that younger folks have in today's world but I assure you that older folks have experienced things within their context of life that has some serious almost complete overlap to the context that younger folks have.

Last edited:

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Sonic Blue GT said:
I agree with you about the experience age brings...but this kid needs to be slapped in the face now rather than later for his own good...and that is why I have taken the approach I have taken....I am not trying to say he is right or wrong because he is 22...but I am trying to say that based on 22 years of age he is NOT equipped (just by the number of years he has been on earth) to be making the kinds of sweeping leaps of logic he makes about what is or is not a good investment.

I am sorry if this seems insulting to younger folks but a fact is a fact...most older people are more wiser about many things about life than younger folks just because of experience that living life provides. And trust me...I had to go through it as well....you do not know how many times I thought my old man and mother were full of :bs:...until one day life just kicked me in the head and I remembered every single word that they tried to tell me.....

Age is the best teacher....learn it...love it....live by it...you will not go wrong. And that means listen carefully to those who have been around longer...they may not have the exact life-experience context or technical context that younger folks have in today's world but I assure you that older folks have experienced things within their context of life that has some serious almost complete overlap to the context that younger folks have.

I Agree 100% with the that because its true and I understand your approach, its just that you seem to overuse the age/experience matter over the main argument.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
NinetySixSVT said:
Congrutations, you still haven't addressed the statement "buying a brand new car is not good personal finance" nor provided ANY kind of evidence backing up your claim that buying a new car isn't a waste of money.

Simply take a screenshot of this email, I would love to see it. I still think you made it up.

This is the last time I am going to say this....I have directly addressed your statement with the first statement my CPA said...no vehicle is an investment, period....it is a necessity...but because you are the young impetuous fool that has been exposed as not knowing what you are talking about you have chosen to pursue this like some deviant predator that now is trying to make "revenge" some pleasurable payback. You just don't get it....

I did make contact with my CPA because it is BTW end-of-year closing and my business is on a calendar year. Do you know what that is all about or did you flunk out of accounting as well in high-school?

...and I had to get some figures to her that she requested from me earlier this week.....some people still have to work on NYE while others with much less responsibility in life (like 22 year olds) are doing................whatever it is they do...

I went ahead and asked my CPA to provide the facts on the matter regarding leasing v. owning and attached a copy of the thread to provide her with background on.

Now you can wave the BS flag all you want...I will not out of prefessional courtesy (something you are too immature (not young) to understand) inject my CPA into a discussion such as this....and just maybe it was foolish on my part to have even involved her for her opinion given how you act like some psycho in this matter. That was a mistake on my part and I have certainly learned at least this from this frey.

Last edited:

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
NinetySixSVT said:

This is the last time I am going to say this....I have directly addressed your statement with the first statement my CPA said...no vehicle is an investment, period....it is a necessity...but because you are the young arrogant and impetuous "stud :loser: " that has been exposed as not understanding what is all entailed in what a good or bad investment is and you have chosen to pursue this like some deviant psyco predator that now makes "revenge" his pleasurable payback since he cannot talk about something he has no experience at.

I did make contact with my CPA because it is BTW end-of-year closing and my business is on a calendar year. Do you know what that is all about or did you flunk out of accounting as well in high-school?

...and I had to get some figures to her that she requested from me earlier this week.....some people still have to work on NYE while others (like 22 year olds with much less responsibility in life and who will always be working for people like me) are doing.......................whatever it is they do...

I went ahead and asked my CPA to provide the facts on the matter regarding leasing v. owning and attached a copy of this forum discussion to provide her with background on.

Now you can wave the BS flag all you want...I will not out of prefessional courtesy (something you are too immature (not young) to understand) inject my CPA into a discussion such as this....and just maybe it was foolish on my part to have even involved her for her opinion given how you act like some psycho in this matter that cannot accept the fact they they are wrong....and you DID go beyond your original statement.

So let's tally up the score:

Sonic Blue GT................................96 SVT
___________ ................................ ______

* business owner........................* employee or unemployed
* 53 years old............................* 22 years old
* 6-figure salary......................... * salary probably between 30K - 40K
* 40 years working experience.......* 9 years working experience (and that is probably being overly generous)
* CPA.......................................* himself or maybe some peers
* Owns assets (3 cars, plane,.......* owns nothing
2 houses, 1 apartment, 401K,
annuities, land, savings)

I think these stats speak for themselves as to who is more likely to know what they are talking about in this matter.

Last edited:

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
Fenah said:
I Agree 100% with the that because its true and I understand your approach, its just that you seem to overuse the age/experience matter over the main argument.

Because his age is the root of his entire lack of understanding...I have to address the root cause not the outward symptoms of the issue.

Like I said I am not trying to slight people younger than myself...I am just trying to get folks such as this kid to wake up when they are trying to make a point that is completely beyond their own experience. This kid is 22 years old and is trying to convince people 2 to 3 times his age that have been there and done that what money investments are all about......the kid needs to know when to keep his mouth shut and save opening it until he has some credentials on the issue he thinks has something to say about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread