EDP Turbo kit install has begun

Quad4_72

Established Member
Ok false alarm. No sleeved block for me right now. Now yet anyways...I don't want to be out of my car for 4-5 weeks during the summer. I shall look into it this winter. So for now I am going back to the 74/75 turbo build :)

Quad4_72

Established Member
TSS OPGs :)
OPG.jpg

Quad4_72

Established Member
Are you doing the billet crank sprocket while they are in there?

No...am I supposed to be? I imagine there are many parts in there that they could change out for performance parts But I gotta draw the line somewhere lol.

Last edited:

Big Q

Established Member
No...am I supposed to be? I imagine there are many parts in there that they could change out for performance parts But I gotta draw the line somewhere lol.

I completely agree in having to draw a line, I went ahead and did them when I did opg's since I was in there.

Quad4_72

Established Member
Well i will contact him and see if he has put it back together yet. If its already put together I guess I will just roll with it. If not I will have one put in.

Quad4_72

Established Member
Ok it is still apart. He said order it and have it sent to the shop. Any suggestions on which one? MMR?

jcarr0107

Established Member
Check out mpr racing they have some for 250 +shipping you have to call tho. I'm going that route Monday morning

Quad4_72

Established Member
Finally got a pic of the car! It is so close to being done. Tune tomorrow then I can pick it up :)
EDP Turbo.jpg

Not sure why everyone says that the strut tower brace does not fit with this kit.

Users who are viewing this thread