EDP Turbo results

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Man this looks affordable. I've already got some ID1000's to boot. Thought I was ready to buy a VMP TVS, not so sure...

If you've got the money for a VMP setup you'd be crazy to buy it over the EDP. If you can live with no front sway bar and dumped waste gates (which some prefer) then this is the most affordable turbo kit out right now with great quality.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
I didn't know about the front sway. This is more of a street/handling car so may be a deal breaker. I have fox body that's more of a "race car".

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
I didn't know about the front sway. This is more of a street/handling car so may be a deal breaker. I have fox body that's more of a "race car".

My 2014 with adjustable struts/shocks and no sway bar front or rear has little to no body roll cornering on the streets at 70+mph speeds.
It's not like a fox with no sway bars
If you are not road coursing you won't notice it at all on 95% of driving with some adjustable struts/shocks

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
My 2014 with adjustable struts/shocks and no sway bar front or rear has little to no body roll cornering on the streets at 70+mph speeds.
It's not like a fox with no sway bars
If you are not road coursing you won't notice it at all on 95% of driving with some adjustable struts/shocks

Hmmm interesting

bmoney50

Established Member
congrats man..impressive numbers. I am going to have to consider this kit for the money it looks like the best option available.

Last edited:

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
According to their website 5500 for the base kit with the 74/75 and 6000 with the 7675

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
When the turbos start spinning, their owners start grinning and their victims start sinning!

3c054867181a719cb85e2fbc202868c0.jpg

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Just letting everyone know that team beefcake racing has become a EDP dealer. Feel free to hit us up for pricing on either turbo kits.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Whoa--the paxton king is taking on sales of turbo kits? Interesting...

How soon until we see a turbo on the beefcake racecar?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread