Experiencing major sellers remorse

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Ok not to be an ass**** but let me explain something not comeing off as a douche first of all I'm 22 the only reason "daddy" came with is because he was a co signer for the loan I work at a prison I don't need anyones money second I was trying to enjoy the moment but I was texting to see if it was snowing back in Illinois because if it was I didn't wanna bring it back home and third I didn't swerve that I kno of I put my phone on radar and set it down I would not be as careless as you say in a car I just paid for and as for the car it's still in good condition it's sitting under a car cover for winter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was going to split that up but since it is ENTIRELY one sentence. You did need daddy's money to back up your non-existent credit or bad credit whichever it was. If you didn't need "anyones money" you could have gotten it on your own. You dad said you blew up your first one or did the op make that up? and just what were you going to do with it if it was snowing? rented a hotel room for a week until it was all melted? LO****ingL

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I know how you feel. Sold mine over a year ago to free up some money as well and I still miss it. But I'll be back in one soon enough.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Ok not to be an ass**** but let me explain something not comeing off as a douche first of all I'm 22 the only reason "daddy" came with is because he was a co signer for the loan I work at a prison I don't need anyones money second I was trying to enjoy the moment but I was texting to see if it was snowing back in Illinois because if it was I didn't wanna bring it back home and third I didn't swerve that I kno of I put my phone on radar and set it down I would not be as careless as you say in a car I just paid for and as for the car it's still in good condition it's sitting under a car cover for winter

Dont forget the driver mod.:burn:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I regret selling my Terminator every day. I have since owned "nicer" vehicles and more powerful vehicles but the Terminator has a special place for me. Hope you do well with the money you got for it!

Jroc

Established Member
I regret selling my Terminator every day. I have since owned "nicer" vehicles and more powerful vehicles but the Terminator has a special place for me. Hope you do well with the money you got for it!

Funny I'm the exact opposite. When I wreck my cobra I was sick and hated that I wrecked it. Now I don't really give a shit. It's just a strong ass motor in a shitty platform. After a few weeks I realized that I like my L more than my Terminator even though the Terminator would easily run away from it. Then I drove a modded GT500 and like it maybe a little better than a Terminator, but not much, but then I drove a new 5.0 Mustang and realized that I liked it a lot better than my Terminator and it makes me want to sell my Termifox project to get a new 5.0 car.

I did really like my Terminator when I had it and it wasn't wrecked though. They are fun and exciting cars no doubt.

OP just get something nicer and you'll likely start to forget about how much you miss your Terminator.

Last edited:

Maverick-4

Established Member
I don't know why but this whole thing still upsets me, specially to see that the kid on his OWN thread says he don't care..

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

You're also full of shit and some punk kid that got his dumbass daddy to buy him a termi

Yea it is I just found all his post apparently I cant enjoy the moment with my car and try to text to see if it was snowing back at home o and I'm 20 I guess lol

douchebaggery brought to you by tapatwat

douchebaggery brought to you by tapatwat

mysteed

Established Member
Typical young kid. :nonono:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hahahahahahaha this is getting great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really dude? it was great 6 months ago when the discussion ended. where were you?

but it's nice seeing you get caught up with these old dead threads. maybe in another 6 months you will be caught up

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Go easy on him. His ISP has VERY slow servers. :lol1: :poke: :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread