F8LSNKE resets eaton record. 10.34@132

Speed Demon

Established Member
Awesome passes yesterday and was great meeting you. I dint get to see your last pass cause I was sitting in the staging lanes about 4 cars behind you, but I finally hit my 10 sec pass right after you went. track was working very well I was hitting 1.4 60's on every pass. I'm gonna try to make it to Bugday, but not sure if I can with family things going on most of the weekend.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Good seeing ya yesterday man - I saw that 10.34 pass as I was standing next to the MPH trailer, you were hauling ass through the traps. It was comical how fast you shifted that damn thing - faster and crisper than an automatic.

Congrats on the new record, very impressive :bowdown: :beer:
Nice talking to you too man. Thanks for the congrats.
Awesome passes yesterday and was great meeting you. I dint get to see your last pass cause I was sitting in the staging lanes about 4 cars behind you, but I finally hit my 10 sec pass right after you went. track was working very well I was hitting 1.4 60's on every pass. I'm gonna try to make it to Bugday, but not sure if I can with family things going on most of the weekend.
Thanks man, I told you you would get that 10. Great job. I look forward to seeing you at Bugday. I may be on 17" drag radials that day, but I haven't decided yet.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
my god thats amazing man. Congrats, you keep putting the rest of us t/s guys to shame.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man. I don't know about putting anybody to shame though, my car is just set up good for the track. Your cars power put in my lighter car would run 9's.

yea i guess you're right. Well we will see whats it's like to make serious power with the light weight in your car next season right?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Holly chit Larry! That car moves out. You still taking that Eaton off this winter? You're right...Black is the fastest color! Congrats!

94-98 Trans Am

Established Member
Nice man! I bet that limiter launch sounded great. Way to get it done. The air was great up here today, but I couldn't run sadly. My buddy's ran new bests with their cars today also. Its amazing what great air and a good track will do. Sometimes its tough to get both to work together tho.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Have it bronze plated and hang it off your rear view mirror.
Then how I'm I gonna see the tree.:shrug: I've already got it pretty much sold as soon as it comes off.

Nice man! I bet that limiter launch sounded great. Way to get it done. The air was great up here today, but I couldn't run sadly. My buddy's ran new bests with their cars today also. Its amazing what great air and a good track will do. Sometimes its tough to get both to work together tho.
Thanks, I wish my buddy that usually vids from right behind the car would have made it out. I love the launch vids. Hopefully some of the guys from MCE got some of the passes on vid and hopefully not the worst ones. I couldn't believe how well they had the track working despite the cold air. Don't get to many days like that. I just wish I could have gotten that last pass in before the sun got off the track, but a bike oiled it down from one end to the other which caused about 1 1/2 hr downtime. Not good on a cold day.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
so what did you change from the 10.43 to the 10.34?

btw..my car is out of commission...booo

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
so what did you change from the 10.43 to the 10.34?

btw..my car is out of commission...booo

Only change was the lower control arms. I had the UPR adjustable, but they had the urathane rear bushings and had completely ripped in half on the driver side and the other side was worn pretty bad. I put in the ones with the solid rear bushings and my 60' came back. We also had great air on Sat. Other than that, nothing was changed at all from Maryland. Car was even the same weight. The last pass of the day the car was really screamin, but the track was going away and it spun to a 1.499 60'. That could have been my 10.20's.

What is wrong with your car? I thought you went to a track rental on Sun.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Holy Cow Larry that's the way to go out of the Eaton clan with a bang. Can't believe that car went that fast. Pretty damn unreal and impressive to say the least. It goes to show you what one of these cars set up the right way with the right driver can do.

Good luck with the TS.

Users who are viewing this thread