*Flat tinted headlights, tails and other painted crap*

bscarberry

Established Member
I guess I'm in the minority here but I think it looks good... I'd set it off and go with some polished wheels though. 19" CCW 505A's ftw

SSSLAV8

Established Member
To have a chance to pull this off you need some wheels... Props for being different

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I guess I'm in the minority here but I think it looks good... I'd set it off and go with some polished wheels though. 19" CCW 505A's ftw

+1. A good set of wheels would REALLY set that bad boy off. Any plans on upgrading the wheels?

EDIT: I would also throw a Catback on there with some good lookin tips. With that and some new wheels, I personally think it would look pretty sick!

Last edited:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Holy thread blow up. Ive just been tinkering seeing what i like and what i dont. Once i get it to where i like it then ill get some wheels. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
+1. A good set of wheels would REALLY set that bad boy off. Any plans on upgrading the wheels?

EDIT: I would also throw a Catback on there with some good lookin tips. With that and some new wheels, I personally think it would look pretty sick!

+1 it'll look good with bigger exhaust tips, wider wheels.. it'll look different..

wma8706

Established Member
its the headlights that kill it.. everything else could pass as ok

I agree. I think it just needs Black wheels, tint, dark smoked headlights ..... A darker shade of paint or clear coat to make it not so primer looking.
finalvzv.jpg

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Not bad i may go with black accents. At night the car looks dead black but in the day it looks gray because the metallic shines. I was going to put a flat clear over it but flat clears are only made for a regular base coat. If i put flat clear on this paint to make it shine more it would be milky. Thats the first photo shop ive seen of the car. Thats what i need to make up my mind. I have an extra stock wheel im going to try a few color combos maybe tomorrow. All black, black with flat inserts and so on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread