*Flat tinted headlights, tails and other painted crap*

61mmstang94

Established Member
Looks worse than that. IMO the OP ruined his car.

Understatement. I didn't ever think I could actually feel sorry for a pile of metal and plastic, but I feel bad for that car and what he's done to it. As someone else said, it might be different, but different isn't always better. I could smear shit all over my car and it would be different, but it would still look almost as bad as OPs car.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
This is funny because it looks just like the one for sale minus about 50k in built motor, procharger and ect.. I didnt see anybody ragging on him about his flat black paint. Exactly the same color only you see his pics in a garage with dark pics and the other in the sun like some of his pics. Respray the lights and get black wheels. Either way im not a fan of the flat black just sand it back down and paint it shinny black with a clear coat.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Please stop. That looks horrible.

You need some gloss black to accent the "flat back". Rims, blacked out heads, tails, tint etc...

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
This is funny because it looks just like the one for sale minus about 50k in built motor, procharger and ect.. I didnt see anybody ragging on him about his flat black paint. Exactly the same color only you see his pics in a garage with dark pics and the other in the sun like some of his pics. Respray the lights and get black wheels. Either way im not a fan of the flat black just sand it back down and paint it shinny black with a clear coat.
It has nothing to do with the light. The two cars have completely different paint. The one for sale is a "satin" black (which isn't completely flat and it still has shine to it...and it's actually black). This car's paint is completely flat and he picked a lighter shade. But nice try. Oh, and there's like a 400hp difference on top of the fact that his lights aren't painted the same color as the car, etc.

The one for sale was done in much better taste.

wma8706

Established Member
I'd go with this color but with a different black rims and headlights.
codone1.jpg
cobra111.jpg
cobra13.jpg
cobra15.jpg
codone2.jpg

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
dude the car is sick, but could use black wheels and too be slammed ! people wouldn't hate so much then. props for being different!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
headlights look like doodie, needs tailpipes, and wheels...WHEELS!!

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Sorry dude:
:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
K u need to stop any other paint scheme you think you should do, and invest in a good drop and some wheels. This two things will compliment your color. DO these two things and nothing else.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Yea i had to put the iso's in the front with the hr's because the sra eibach sportlines sit high. I have a qa1 coilover set for the rear just need springs i dont want to cut a lowering spring. And as some of you know this was the car before ive already done nice, shiny, and slammed on 18's. I could do that again in a week if i wanted but i dont.:thumbsup: I still have those wheels if anyones interested.

amandascobra.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread