*Flat tinted headlights, tails and other painted crap*

JWSnake

Established Member
Props for doing something different. I don't think it looks too good as it sits, but if you blacked out the head/tail lights it would be a completely different story/look sick as hell.

HamMach1

Established Member
Some black Saleens would look killer on that. Not feeling the headlights or tail lights because they look really fogged up and worn out. I'd get smoked clear corners from AM or ebay or go over them with Niteshade. THAT would look killer.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I think the tailights look ok, but the headlights just look really dirty to me. I think it has potential, it just needs a few things changed around.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Smoke the front and rear lights and get some black rims and then you will be :thumbsup: Not a fan of the flat lights. The car itself looks GREAT! Just no to the lights

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
The paint is cool. If it were my car, Id get regular smoked headlights, maybe tint the tails with 3M overlays, and throw a catbacl/nice wheels on it. I think it has potential to look killer, just needs a few things. I agree with some that the headlights look a bit off.

STG

Banned
It looks like you parked it next to Rustoleum plant 5 minute before it blew up right in the middle of making 86,000 gallons of primer gray.

Call your insurance company and file a vandalism claim.

Last edited:

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
sweet! been wantin to see more pics of this car. LOVE the look. just not a fan of the headlights. dark tinted ones from AM would be perfect. all it needs is a set of flat rims and tinted fogs to match. very sic car bro

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Not feeling it. It definitely needs a new set of wheels that are black to make it look way better, but I'm still not sure that with the wheels it'll look good.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It looks like you parked it next to Rustoleum plant 5 minute before it blew up right in the middle of making 86,000 gallons of primer gray.

Call your insurance company and file a vandalism claim.

:lol:

Not feeling it,sorry

My94GT

Established Member
i think you need some gloss black tinted head lights and tail lights along with some gloss black wheels to pull it together.

Users who are viewing this thread