*Flat tinted headlights, tails and other painted crap*

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
DANNY-MNOPE.jpg

Tunink

Established Member
imo:Don't paint anything else flat black. Go with the different headlights like stated before.
Do not paint your wheels the same color of the car. If I were you I would go with some CCW Classics or some really really nice CHROME wheels.

You have to break up the "accidental over spray" look of the car at this point and I think that wheels will def save the car.

TClark22

Established Member
yea that looks like crap, is your car even flat black? compared to the pic shown on page 1 your car looks flat grey.

the headlights look like shit, the tails look better than the headlights but still not that great.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
No. Looks really bad IMO. It looks like you have been driving through the Kentucky Coal fields and need to wash it in the worst way.

-Jef

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yes, it looks like over spray over everything. I would go ahead and paint the windows to match while you are at it. Is that a pro paint job? It looks like you bought a can of gray primer from Pep Boys and sprayed the whole car with it. Sorry to be so harsh, but it just does not look good at all to me. But I am very particular, especially with Cobras.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I love the paint on the car but the paint on the headlights and tail lights needs to go! You have some much flat color it makes it look unfinished. Too much of one thing can be very bad. You need some high gloss pieces to set the flat color on the body off. As stated, gloss black headlights, taillights, and wheels would look sexy!

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Some black Saleens would look killer on that. Not feeling the headlights or tail lights because they look really fogged up and worn out. I'd get smoked clear corners from AM or ebay or go over them with Niteshade. THAT would look killer.

Yeah, I really agree that they just looked severely aged.

I guess it's "murdered" out? :shrug: :burn:

M3xpress

Established Member
I guess the thing that's throwing me is the color itself, it doesn't look black. Maybe it's just the pics. :shrug:

WhiteStallionGT

Get some rims, nicer camera/photos and I think the majority of the people here will have a change in opinion.

I'm not feelin' the headlights and tails, sorry.

FastEddie09

Established Member
Flat black is great..............IF you have some gloss black accents, i.e. gloss tails, headlights, reflectors, rims, and tints.

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
I am just wondering if this car was wrecked and fixed and that is the reason you flat blacked it out.

if you took a perfectly shiny glossy mint cobra and spray bombed it flat black. please give me a address so i can come kick you in the dick and rescue this car from further embarrassment and give it a new paint job.

i wouldnt drive that if it were growing on my ass.

(i like to call it how i see it, no hard feelings)

o2k

Noob
Established Member
It looks like you parked it next to Rustoleum plant 5 minute before it blew up right in the middle of making 86,000 gallons of primer gray.

Call your insurance company and file a vandalism claim.

:lol:

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Please Just sell this car to someone that has some taste and buy yourself a GT or even a V6 to ruin. I really hope this car is a salvage title or you would have to be the dumbest person on this site. This car has gone from bad to worse to even worse. But yet you keep on thinking it's cool and different. It looks like a primer paint job and not even a good one at that. I just find it funny how a lot of people would kill to own a nice terminator and then you take one and absolutely destroy it. But it is your car so you can wreck it all you want, Just a shame that's all. :nonono:

Last edited:

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Why the hell is everyone making it seem like he ruined this rare automobile or something? Give him a break, its a 6 or 7 year old mustang for crying out loud. I agree with most people that the head/tail lights look like crap but thats an easy fix. I'd also put some nice wheels on there next.

Just because he did something different with his paint doesnt make it wrong. I'd rather have a flat black cobra over an orange or yellow one any day.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
So, wait...Lemme get this straight..You tinted the windshield AND painted the headlights black? You're not supposed to drink the swamp water. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread