FORD Allows Shelby Re-Sell with No Disclosure of Prior BuyBack

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
So the NEW Shelby you were getting delivered after the last fiasco looks like this?

Jesus christ man. That's horrible. What happened?? This is a new dealer I'm guessing from what you posted above?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I didn't read the whole thread but if the car was in that bad of shape why did you put yourself in the position in the first place and drive it off the lot or even buy it?

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Sorry posi - I just realized that this thread is more of a "part 2". In the first half of the story, GT500Convert was purchasing his 2nd Shelby, and because he was excited and because of some "issues" with the dealer when picking up his first car, he arranged to pick it up directly from the rail yard. Therefore the car never really went through the dealer inspection, and the flaws weren't noticed until later when he was detailing the car. Blah blah blah, big todo, dealer allegedly lying, Ford bigwigs in the mix, car finally returned to dealer, new car delivered to GT500Convert through different dealer, THIS one has issues too. And the one that was originally returned - that's what started this part 2 thread - it was seen advertised on eBay as "new" with no mention of the flaws or buyback status...

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
That sucks!!! I can't believe they aren't going to make this right after the whole ordeal.

You could always have it painted flat black like an old hotrod, then you wouldn't have to worry about the condition of the paint.

j/k... bad joke, I know, and I appologize.

you could go the route that HISSMAN went, one of those high $$, high quality, car show perfect type paint jobs.

...maybe Ford would help with the cost...

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
that's crazy.

after seeing those pictures, I don't know what else to say...

that's horrible. end of story!:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread