Front brake cooling ducts are FINALLY done!

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Gawd...Bruce's ducts are quite the example of a part that is fully functional as well as good looking. Too bad I only have 13" Brembos on my 03' Coupe...I would love to be able to utilize these brake ducts!!!

Damn...

Later...Dave

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ok Guys:

The latest batch of S-197 front brake cooling ducts are finally done! These are the new and improved version now with a nice black anodized finish.

They fit ALL iterations of S-197 vehicles. Mustang GT, Shelby GT, all Roush and Saleen models, GT500, GT500KR, GT500SS etc. etc.

They are $150.00 a pair DELIVERED to your door.

These are the highest efficiency, highest quality ducts available for this vehicle!

PM if you're interested.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Ok Guys:

The latest batch of S-197 front brake cooling ducts are finally done! These are the new and improved version now with a nice black anodized finish.

They fit ALL iterations of S-197 vehicles. Mustang GT, Shelby GT, all Roush and Saleen models, GT500, GT500KR, GT500SS etc. etc.

They are $150.00 a pair DELIVERED to your door.

These are the highest efficiency, highest quality ducts available for this vehicle!

PM if you're interested.

Awesome Bruce...

Too bad I don't have a S-197...those look great!!! I love the fact that they are huge but still clear everything!!!

:rollseyes

BTW, I've added this thread to my list of cheap mods thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/how-230/334237-list-free-cheap-mods.html#post4267795

:beer:

Later...Dave

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
How much are these for an 03/04 Cobra shipped?

Sorry, no SN-95 ducts are available from me. You might want to check out the thread in the Open Tracking forum and see if Anthony is still making those.

I DO however have a VERY trick duct for an SN-95 with the 14" Brembo Gran Turismo conversion! :idea:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I still have a nice supply of these super high efficiency brake cooling ducts available for immediate shipment. $150 delivered in Continental US. (slightly more for Canadian delivery)

Just in time for tracking season!!!

Users who are viewing this thread