FS: Immaculate Ebony 2003 Cobra - 8,400 miles - Michigan

John24

Established Member
I don’t disagree with you, times are tough, but if someone is willing to offer 25k-27k for the car, to me that is lowballing. No one has offered anything borderline terrifying. If you have 25k-27k to offer on this car in the first place, you can probably offer closer to what I am asking. All I’m saying.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I don’t disagree with you, times are tough, but if someone is willing to offer 25k-27k for the car, to me that is lowballing. No one has offered anything borderline terrifying. If you have 25k-27k to offer on this car in the first place, you can probably offer closer to what I am asking. All I’m saying.

So if thats the case why do you keep stating no low ball offers?

Hopefully you get what your looking for.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some of those are very low mileage and should get at least $30K. Others are WAY overpriced and only a sucker would succumb to paying those $39K prices. People can ask whatever they want but it doesn't mean they'll get anything close to it.

Hedges4

Established Member
speaking of that one.... that dude doesn’t respond. Beautiful looking car.

Also, I have to call BS that you have received multiple 25-27k offers for this car. My guess is you haven't even received 1. With your asking price, if someone offered you 27k, and you didn't take it, then be prepared to take even less for it. This is based on multiple cars(including 2004 MY) being listed for under 30k on this forum.

Further evidence why I think you're lying. There car is for sale right by you, is a year newer, mileage very similar, and his asking price is lower than yours. In my opinion, this car isn't even worth 25k, and if you truly did receive an offer for 25k, you should go take it. The other car is on autotrader, and is black for whoever wants to take a look.

John24

Established Member
For those interested buyers, they will have every piece of detail outlined further than what my original post states, if they would like. Please stop replying unless you want to keep my thread at the top or if you would like to make an offer. No one asked for your opinion on what you think the car is worth, what I should accept for it, or what you would accept for it. Thanks.

1320goat

Established Member
For the OP, if you truly were not looking for low ball offers, then you would have not posted this for sale thread at this time.
Not everyone is in a bad situation at the moment. Hold tight op, the right buyer with cash will come along. Don't give the car away.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not everyone is in a bad situation at the moment. Hold tight op, the right buyer with cash will come along. Don't give the car away.

Correct, but be aware of the situation and expect what situation will bring.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that nicer weather is upon us, and the COVID-19 crisis starting to ease, the market should get a little better.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thread cleaned up. Everyone seriously interested can ask questions, and make offers. Anything else will be looking for some vacation. Good luck with the sale OP.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Great car, very clean - wish I had the cash. OP, if you are having trouble selling her consider Bringatrailer with a reserve. seems cars are moving over there. If you have questions on how the process works I have sold a few times.

Mods - if this isnt allowed to offer this kind of suggestion no harm meant and understand if deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread