Got bored today-2.9 Whipple inlet mod

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Looks awesome.

I want to find an inlet for a KB2.2 and do the same thing. But I also want to make it a plenum like the eaton or tvs that you can bolt on and off for access to the fuel rails. I may pull mine apart and just build a whole new plenum.

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Again, thanks for all the compliments!! Cant tell you all how much I appreciate it!!:banana:

Very nice! Where did you get that IAC block for mounting the IAC?

I had a local machine shop make it. I just made them a template out of plywood and told them to copy it. I did have to weld the air fitting on it afterwards. At the time, Cobra Engineering didnt have any made up and their machine was down.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I thought I was something special porting my twin blade plenum for my dragon. I ain't got $hit on this! Lol good work sir. If you could port your lower plenum and have max blower efficiency! Would love to see flow results and dyno #'s. I can experiment so much with just running a baby blower 2.3!

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Well, got it installed over the weekend. Ran into a few small issues along the way. We were able to get them squared away, though. Now just button up some wiring and vacuum lines and we should be ready to get some results.

8fxn.jpg

quad

Established Member
Well, got it installed over the weekend. Ran into a few small issues along the way. We were able to get them squared away, though. Now just button up some wiring and vacuum lines and we should be ready to get some results.

8fxn.jpg

Looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread