Got my first 2010+ Camaro SS kill

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Head home last night I had a 2010+ camaro ss go by and rev at me so I went after him. Got up next to him and he drops down so I was like finally! A precursor to this is that not a single other SS I've come across would race me. First race was roughly a 40 roll and I gave him the hit so he jumped out and I quickly pulled him back and added a car shutting down at the top of third. Went for another 2nd gear pull but this time stretched it to forth putting almost 1 1/2 cars on him. We turned onto another street, lined up for another race and he jumps me hard getting out front by a car. I start pulling back on him but he shuts it down before I could get ahead of him. We come up to a red light and he revs at me so I rev back and he quickly ditches out to the right. lol Oh and I had my cousin and a coworker in the car adding about 450lbs during these races..

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
good kill,

i been dying to run one of these but no cigar. its like they know lol

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Good runs, I've seen that same scenario play out many times. Without the passengers it would have been much worse for him.

slynch68

Established Member
fact: nobody has been able to break into the 10's in a N/A 2010+ Camaro on factory block/trans. Coyote has seen 9's on all motor.

Its funny to read about 5th gen camaro's beating coyote's on other forums....There is a sense that all the OP's are lying to themselves how fast their cars are because the coyote loss was mainly due to the driver. They are just too heavy, its simple physics

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
What are your QM stats ?

huh?

fact: nobody has been able to break into the 10's in a N/A 2010+ Camaro on factory block/trans. Coyote has seen 9's on all motor.

Its funny to read about 5th gen camaro's beating coyote's on other forums....There is a sense that all the OP's are lying to themselves how fast their cars are because the coyote loss was mainly due to the driver. They are just too heavy, its simple physics

I know a guy on the coast getting rid of his because its such a terrible platform lol

clc44

Established Member
There's a guy named Aaron on the coast that I'm sure would run you if he hasn't sold it already. I keep trying to race him but we're never able to and now he's getting rid of it.

He would kill me. He had/has full exhaust, intake and tune. I believe it trapped like 115 or something close to that. I can't remember exactly. I hear he is going to put some money in his older RS. He hates the monthly car note I hear.

I want to run a mostly stock one.

chevybutcher

Established Member
Was it the autobot bumble bee transformers addition? I put a clinic on one of those a week ago...on peachtree Blvd and Piedmont Ave here at Atlanta.....fat nerdi turd with the coke glass's driving it....his dumb ass revved his shitbox turd to me at the light and when the light turned green he got raped!!! the next light he wouldn't even pull up next to me instead he pulls behind me not that I blame him though...:rolling::rockon::beer:

Last edited:

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
He would kill me. He had/has full exhaust, intake and tune. I believe it trapped like 115 or something close to that. I can't remember exactly. I hear he is going to put some money in his older RS. He hates the monthly car note I hear.

I want to run a mostly stock one.

Ah. Him and I have the same mods which is why we've been trying to race for a while. I was told by some friends of mine he doesn't like the car anymore because its a terrible platform so he's getting rid of it.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Was it the autobot bumble bee transformers addition? I put a clinic on one of those a week ago...on peachtree Blvd and Piedmont Ave here at Atlanta.....fat nerdi turd with the coke glass's driving it....his dumb ass revved his shitbox turd to me at the light and when the light turned green he got raped!!! the next light he wouldn't even pull up next to me instead he pulls behind me not that I blame him though...:rolling::rockon::beer:

No it was black. I ran across one of those the other day and he wouldn't race me.

clc44

Established Member
Ah. Him and I have the same mods which is why we've been trying to race for a while. I was told by some friends of mine he doesn't like the car anymore because its a terrible platform so he's getting rid of it.

I think he has already sold it. He ran 12.60 @ 114 with a 2.0 60'. My Mach MIGHT trap 110 or so. That's once I get a tune. He'd rapped me unless I had a tire.

Explosive

Established Member
I would also like to run one, I've driven an auto SS and it was a turd fest compared to the Mach. Just wasnt any fun to drive. Every time I see one at the track I cant get lined up with it. Did get to put it to a challenger RT though. His excuse was that the SRT 8's are faster ???

Users who are viewing this thread