Got my first 2010+ Camaro SS kill

SVTPete83

Established Member
I think he has already sold it. He ran 12.60 @ 114 with a 2.0 60'. My Mach MIGHT trap 110 or so. That's once I get a tune. He'd rapped me unless I had a tire.

If you're trapping 110 in your Mach 12.6's shouldn't be a prob. I was trapping 108 in my mystic and hitting 12.6. 1.6 60 and 4.56 gears. Good times

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
I think he has already sold it. He ran 12.60 @ 114 with a 2.0 60'. My Mach MIGHT trap 110 or so. That's once I get a tune. He'd rapped me unless I had a tire.

Damn thats it? People talked it up like it was a low 12 second or high 11 car I'd def beat him. I've beaten an 03 z06 that runs consistent 12.1s

Means: what are your (Q)uarter (M)ile statistics... as in ET and trap.

Haven't made it to the track yet.

clc44

Established Member
If you're trapping 110 in your Mach 12.6's shouldn't be a prob. I was trapping 108 in my mystic and hitting 12.6. 1.6 60 and 4.56 gears. Good times
I'm not SURE that I'm trapping that, it's a guess based off of my mods and others. I can't wait to get the 4.56's installed and throw a good tire on it. Should be a different car!

Damn thats it? People talked it up like it was a low 12 second or high 11 car I'd def beat him. I've beaten an 03 z06 that runs consistent 12.1s

I don't know what mods he had when he ran that. He was also on street tires. With that trap and a tire he could easily go LOW 12's.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member

Nice kill OP. I have nothing under my belt with my Cobra or Lightning. nothing will try me.

If he gets a better 60' than a 2.0, he will be closer to low 12's.

burnzilla

Established Member
The SS's need a little diet.
Nice run.

The world has shifted upside down, finally and for once, an entry V8 mustang doesn't get murdered by the entry V8 camaro .
So weird. :)

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
I don't know what mods he had when he ran that. He was also on street tires. With that trap and a tire he could easily go LOW 12's.

Yea thats true. I need to get to the track soon but I'm not sure if I wanna go when its this cold out.

Who do you hangout with in the car scene on the coast? You ever go out to sonic? I've never seen your car before

clc44

Established Member
Yea thats true. I need to get to the track soon but I'm not sure if I wanna go when its this cold out.

Who do you hangout with in the car scene on the coast? You ever go out to sonic? I've never seen your car before

I haven't been. I've ran many guys down here. I'm mostly on the local forum(redlined.org). Do you ever come over?

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Good kill. I know one locally that will give you a run.

I'll have to take you up on that one day. As long as its not the red one futral built lol

I haven't been. I've ran many guys down here. I'm mostly on the local forum(redlined.org). Do you ever come over?

Ever run a yellow mach? I think I registered on redlined a while back but don't go over there. All my friends from back home are on it though.

clc44

Established Member
I'll have to take you up on that one day. As long as its not the red one futral built lol

Ever run a yellow mach? I think I registered on redlined a while back but don't go over there. All my friends from back home are on it though.

No, I know Pat though. His car would rape mine. He's done a decent amount in the last few months.

why87

Established Member
O.P. what are your mods? your car must run pretty good to beat a low 12 sec vette

Users who are viewing this thread