Got my first 2010+ Camaro SS kill

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
There is a black SS in my area that I encounter fairly frequently on the way to work that has exhaust mods done so it is a little louder and the douche driving it whips through traffic and speeds about 10mph over the limit but isn't interested in a race when traffic lets up and the road opens up...:shrug:

computer_nerd

Established Member
There is a black SS in my area that I encounter fairly frequently on the way to work that has exhaust mods done so it is a little louder and the douche driving it whips through traffic and speeds about 10mph over the limit but isn't interested in a race when traffic lets up and the road opens up...:shrug:

ha! same here.. i was beside a white one friday nite and i watched him in traffic leave a few lights WOT-ish but when i got up next to him he backed down quick off it.

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
There are some around here, they are just driven my middle aged women mostly, along with srt8 challengers, chargers etc. I ran one before i had my pulley, tune and x pipe and from 70-110ish i put roughly 2 lengths on it. this was an auto ss, if i remember correctly. Nice kill OP

BlueSnake01

Established Member
i also want a piece of a new GT
+1 I already beat a stock New SS and a Headers, Exhaust, tune, etc SS. Now im looking for new 5.0's but no bite. One gave a good pass and rev but never seen him on the street, the rest won't bite.
New Fbods just don't lay down the power.
They lay the power but they don't move like they used to. The ZL1 however should be a good competitior and a reason for me to step my car up.

onurleft

Nice run OP. I see that you are in BR. You should come to the meets there's a few cars that'd definitely like to give you a run.

Join Sportsnimports if you haven't

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
We got a couple around my area that's running pretty stout. I havnt had the oppurtunity to get crushed by them yet. One I work with at the same papermill as me that's bound to happen one day. And the other lives in a nearby town that comes thru every now and then . The one that lives nearby I put a couple lengths on on the fourlane one day back when he had exhaust only. Now both of them are heads cams and a few more mods into it and I'm hoping when the time comes I got a bottle in the trunk or a turbo under the hood to help me. If not I know I ain't going to have a bragging story to put on here.

Users who are viewing this thread