Got Scammed! Need Legal Advice And Any Information On This Guy!

horspla2000

Established Member
I say find the truck and take it. What's he gonna do about it??? That would make him surface so he had to face up to you if he did try to do something. Then you could tell your story.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
I say find the truck and take it. What's he gonna do about it??? That would make him surface so he had to face up to you if he did try to do something. Then you could tell your story.
This isn't a circumstance under which the vehicle could be repossessed. I think it's worked out as well as it possibly could; in some jurisdictions, this would probably be a civil matter. But, they've already got him for what in Nevada would be obtaining money under false pretenses. It's only a matter of time before he gets arrested on the warrant; my only concern is if he moves beyond the range in which they're willing to extradite. But, even if then...

Dog The Bounty Hunter is looking for work!!:coolman:
This works, too. :banana:

MotoSno963

Established Member
if you deploy i might have to do a run to florida and find this truck..i cant let a fellow non com get screwed over by some shit bag..id whoop his azz and get my money or take something worth 15G like the truck

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Hell, just shoot him. Totally justified. You won't get in the least bit of trouble. I'm admitted to the bar in all fifty states, and you can take that to the bank as honest legal advice.

(^that's totally not sarcasm, and there's no bad advice being dispensed in this thread, not a single Planck volume of it)

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Hope the OP filed his law suit. Also, go to the State Attorney's Office and demand to speak with the ASA assigned the case.

nycarpenter

Established Member
OP if you run the vin on carfax does it show the vehicle still registered in the area? Just wondering if the truck is still in florida.

sqwash53

Established Member
Unfortunaty this POS is gone. He's down in Leon Guanajuato, Mexico. After I read this post I started to google this guy. After google pulled up nothing but the old stuff already posted I tried Facebook and found him there. In his pics he has on the same hat as the pic on page 2 or 3 of the thread, there is a photo as well of him with his father Eduardo. He was in Miami back on the 31st of May, but his update today at 10:25am states he's back in Leon. In one of his post he states he had to leave Florida to change his life and that he deleted his old FB. My thoughts go out to the OP, this is just a shi**y situation. I'm not a LEO, just a fellow service member with a bit of time on his hands. Be safe on your upcoming deployment. If you want to find his fb it's Spencer Leon with the mark over the "O" that my keyboard won't let me display. Good luck brother

94venomV8

Established Member
I wish there were some sort of system for people entering the country that have warrants like this so if they flee the country then they are leaving for good, or getting arrested.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Unfortunaty this POS is gone. He's down in Leon Guanajuato, Mexico. After I read this post I started to google this guy. After google pulled up nothing but the old stuff already posted I tried Facebook and found him there. In his pics he has on the same hat as the pic on page 2 or 3 of the thread, there is a photo as well of him with his father Eduardo. He was in Miami back on the 31st of May, but his update today at 10:25am states he's back in Leon. In one of his post he states he had to leave Florida to change his life and that he deleted his old FB. My thoughts go out to the OP, this is just a shi**y situation. I'm not a LEO, just a fellow service member with a bit of time on his hands. Be safe on your upcoming deployment. If you want to find his fb it's Spencer Leon with the mark over the "O" that my keyboard won't let me display. Good luck brother

Yes that's the guy I found, not a doubt in my mind it's him.
suspicious.jpg

94venomV8

Established Member
the bad part is he is looking like he's having a great time, even though he made another ones life hell. Just wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread