GROUP PURCHASE ON HOOD SHOCKS

my03svtcobra

Established Member
Well, hope I'm not overstepping my bounds. I have whipped up a page and will give this list to Sean (or he can check it himself). Here is the link.

HEY THANKS John !!!
what ever we need to do to make this flow better did not think that it would be this complex

great job!!! :beer:

sean

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I'm just kiddin ya....you're a busy guy and we appreciate the followup :beer:

just wanted to get as many people in on this as possible

lethal

Established Member
As of this morning, we're at 23 sets. A few guys are stating that they are in if we get to 50. Hopefully, everyone that wants to get in on this one, will.

I believe there is a week left, so get your information on the list and we'll give that to Sean.

Also, I would expect the prices for shipping to be in the $10 range for ground shipping. This of course varies greatly depending on where you are -- I just want everyone to realize we're getting enough of these so that even with shipping we're getting like 30% off.

John

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I thought this was just a list to count people..I planned on contacting them myself as soon as price was established

lethal

Established Member
Well, we are up to 32 sets. I know there is more interest out there. Please sign up now, let's get to 50 sets and get a great deal.

-------------------------------------------------

Additional information! PLEASE READ!

Well, I got with Steve at Mass-Air and he will honor $10 shipping flat rate for the continental 48 states. For those who had multiple orders going to the same address, I will pass along that information to Steve and you will probably get a reduced rate. As of now, I expect to have all information collected and the list sent in on Monday, Setpember 8th. It will be the responsilibity of everyone to call into Steve the week of 9/8 until 9/15 to give CC and address information.

More soon!

John

Last edited:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Word of warning to those wanting this kit. I bought the kit from Dallas Mustangs a while back for my 97 Cobra. After a while cracks developed where the lifters attached to my hood and I took off the kit for fear it would crack even more. I wasn't too happy with the kit either as the holes in the mounting plates weren't the correct diameter, the screws they give you to put in your fender are crap....2 broke while trying to screw them in and I had to drill them out.

Installed, the kit was nice UNTIL I noticed the cracks developing and the kit's sat in my garage ever since. Wish there was a way I could still have it as I got many compliments and loved the "no-rod" look.

Users who are viewing this thread