GT350 on Order. Now we wait.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I was sold on avalanche grey thinking it would be different then I got my buddy to look at the orders and it's the number 1 ordered color. By a lot. Red was third least and it'll match my focus ST. Ha

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I was sold on avalanche grey thinking it would be different then I got my buddy to look at the orders and it's the number 1 ordered color. By a lot. Red was third least and it'll match my focus ST. Ha
Probably because AG is a GT350 only color. The other colors are available in the regular trims. I would opt for an AG too.
I was browsing M6G, and there were pics of 3 GT350s next to each other, the black one from multiple angles looked like a regular mustang GT with better wheels. Yellow with the stripes looks good and so does red. Good choice op!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome news. Hope the next 30 days or so go by quickly for you. The excitement will continue to build. Try not to keep thinking about the first drive. :)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Got the build date last week! 8/17. Almost there. Should take delivery mid Sept.

You too! I also heard yesterday that the builds are proceeding more quickly than expected. We may both get a Q3 gift!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I was next to a Red GT350 with black stripes yesterday in my local town. Must admin it looked good and I'm not a fan of the new style so much. Congrats, you will be happy

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Anything over sticker, they can keep these cars. ADM can only last so long.

yep...same old story with SVT products, the 1st kids on the block will take it in the kiester. The 2nd and 3rd runs will produce several thousand 350s, would expect pricing to normalize at that point. The Z/28 had crazy markups and now dealers are taking 15K off MSRP to try and get them off their lots.

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
You too! I also heard yesterday that the builds are proceeding more quickly than expected. We may both get a Q3 gift!

Here's hoping. Rumor is they are going to be delivering them quickly but I'm not holding my breath. Let me know when you want to go to leguna. My bucket list might explode.

Users who are viewing this thread