GT350, whats it gonna cost and whos changing orders?

Jabooh1

Established Member
I'm guessing $55 to $60. My Boss LS was $50 and the GT500 was $65. The specs (engine and suspension) look awesome.

marcs93

Established Member
Premium Member
I think you belong over on the GM forums.who the f%^k wants a GM product on these pages.

Last edited:

Deranged2013

Established Member
This is a replacement for the Boss line up not the 500.

Exactly! The gt350 is a Boss on steroids. And Ford isn't done yet. There will be a GT500 replacement or upgrade. I've had a Boss and loved it but will gladly take a GT350 over my old Boss any day.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Ok, take away the ADM, it's still a 60k Mustang. That's absurd. You can buy a gently used ZR1, GenV Viper, new CTS-V, Hellcat or a number other cars for that.

Let's not forget the gamble of buying a first year car not knowing the problems they are going to have. Right now, it's just the latest and greatest hype thing going. As usual, people tend to overlook the bottom line due to the excitement.

A $60K mustang is absurd, but an $80k Camaro with no ac or radio isnt?

If it comes in at $60k you're getting a lot. I think it'll be between $50-55k. .. or so I'm hoping anyways

04svtsnke

Established Member
It'd be ashame for 15 owners if in a couple years they add the flat plane crank to standard GT's.

It isn't just adding a FPC. It's an entirely different engine. I highly doubt Ford would do something like this. Maybe in the next model run in ten years? The 5.0 still has quite a bit to offer and is a nice piece, this new motor just trumps it in every way but isn't that what you'd expect of its bigger brother?

rrg9946

Established Member
Svt did not build the boss. They were not looking to eclipse boss performance numbers, they are looking to destroy gt500 performance. Have they?

I'm not sure where you got this assumption from, but this was not aimed at the GT500. Just because the Shelby moniquore is on the car does not relate or supersede the last Shelby run. This is a track oriented car. Keep this in mind, SVT/Ford has not built a flagship power car without a forced induction engine since they introduced the 2003 Cobra.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
look at all the skepticism in here...jeez. You'd think it was a thread on the Z28 coming out. There will always be levels of models and the lower guys will always be able to "just spend $5k" and be on par. Most are overlooking that this is a new motor. Flat plane crank with an 8200rpm redline making over 500hp (My guess is 520-530). No GT will "match" this bc its completely different.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
look at all the skepticism in here...jeez. You'd think it was a thread on the Z28 coming out. There will always be levels of models and the lower guys will always be able to "just spend $5k" and be on par. Most are overlooking that this is a new motor. Flat plane crank with an 8200rpm redline making over 500hp (My guess is 520-530). No GT will "match" this bc its completely different.

I agree 100%. This wait on details is killing me though!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Nope. I'll stick with my 50th model. I won't use the extra handling, mine rides better, has auto (which will shift like a mofo with a tune) and make much more power for less money when I s/c it.

Users who are viewing this thread