GT350, whats it gonna cost and whos changing orders?

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I laugh anytime I see ADM. Sadly if it's there then there are people that have coughed up that kind of money to them before.

saleencobra

Established Member
Will not pay ADM. Trust me, a dealer will not let someone walk out with good credit that can the buy the car with no hassles over them trying to get a ADM. As the saying goes, there is a ass for every seat, there is someone willing to sell a seat for that ass to sit on.

I am interested in this car. Once more info comes it will be easier to make the decision.

wanna bet??

ive watched salesman and sales managers turn customers away who even offered 5k ADM instead of the posted $10k. they know it will sell for msrp whenever they want it too. so they will hold out for the ADM

Lemers

Established Member
aDM all comes down to demand. If Ford only provides allocations to order this car then that means it is limited to the dealer and they will hold their one car forever

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
wanna bet??

ive watched salesman and sales managers turn customers away who even offered 5k ADM instead of the posted $10k. they know it will sell for msrp whenever they want it too. so they will hold out for the ADM

This. Dealers in larger markets tend to stick to their ADMs longer. I've seen lots of smaller dealers who are more than happy to blow everything out at invoice to increase their sales numbers.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Thats the base price. $3,000 for tech package + $3,000 for track package + $x,xxx for additional options and you are well into the $60's. Then if you end up paying an ADM and you are into the $80's I bet. Might as well wait for the GT350R. "Go big or go homeless™!" lol

Franchi

Established Member
I've only bought new Ford vehicle with x plan pricing which I assume won't apply to the GT350. Somebody told me though that if you order the car from factory, a dealer is required to sell it then to you at MSRP. Any truth to that?

bpmurr

Established Member
I've only bought new Ford vehicle with x plan pricing which I assume won't apply to the GT350. Somebody told me though that if you order the car from factory, a dealer is required to sell it then to you at MSRP. Any truth to that?

That person is wrong. They can sell you a car for whatever price they want. With that said a GT350 probably won't be eligible for X Plan pricing, but they could still sell it to you for invoice or even under if they wanted. Probably wouldn't happen but they could.

Users who are viewing this thread