GT350s have landed

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Couple hit the dealer right up the street from me. I'm gonna swing over and see if they are up there now.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445625653.325388.jpg

bpmurr

Established Member
They're real! They're really real! :) Hopefully these are 15's hitting first.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I was going to suggest changing the photo URL to something of the rainbow variety but it is an attachment there and not a link. Drats!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I was going to suggest changing the photo URL to something of the rainbow variety but it is an attachment there and not a link. Drats!

I really need to join there, lol. Maybe they'll make me a mod...different name of course.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
This happened before and 6G was given credit for something that Chris! had posted here well in advance. I forwarded a request (with evidence of such) for a correction from Jalopnik (I think it was them that credited 6G as being first on the block) and it was summarily ignored.

Nice.

BP, I'd like to see you mention SVTPerformance in your initial post at 6G. You don't have to include a link as I know they get all pissy but you should indeed credit DBK (as you did) as well as the site he posted it on.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Earlier today on 6G someone posted about the FPC article and referenced SVT. It's now gone.

Users who are viewing this thread