GT350s have landed

motorcycle4

Established Member
car shows up

i ordered mine early june 2016 orange /white stipes tech package .my dealer checked every week ford computer system they were getting 3 mine was number 2 every week it said material hold no vin ,well guess what car hit ground at dealership about 11am i was driving it at 3pm lucky it was nice day .just outside buffalo ny so it won't be lone

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
i ordered mine early june 2016 orange /white stipes tech package .my dealer checked every week ford computer system they were getting 3 mine was number 2 every week it said material hold no vin ,well guess what car hit ground at dealership about 11am i was driving it at 3pm lucky it was nice day .just outside buffalo ny so it won't be lone

Sweet. Post some pics.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Woah, that gives me hope! My car is still released but not moving on the computer...

purtstang

Established Member

Motorcycle4 what number was your car? it would be the last 3 or 2 digits of your VIN#. I am trying to figure out how long until they ship out my Shelby was completed its build on Nov 7th.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Motorcycle4 what number was your car? it would be the last 3 or 2 digits of your VIN#. I am trying to figure out how long until they ship out my Shelby was completed its build on Nov 7th.
You should have it within the next 10 days barring any random quality control issues.

motorcycle4

Established Member
2016 350 tech pack

my vin last 6 numbers are 520371 dash sticker on car says chassis 0364 i don't post much but wanted you guys to know. mine still said material hold in ford computer with no vin no shipping nothing and it arrived..i will try to post pitures but i'm not very good at it.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Had a chance to drive one this past weekend in MI while visiting some friends at Ford. For all the guys getting these cars, you will absolutely love them. This one did not have the Track Package, but considering it just left out the coolers (and the specific spoiler), I'd bet those will become available from FP at some point. If I were to pick one of these up, I'd stay with the ridiculously comfortable and supportive "Ford" seats and enjoy the climate package.

attachment.php

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
my vin last 6 numbers are 520371 dash sticker on car says chassis 0364 i don't post much but wanted you guys to know. mine still said material hold in ford computer with no vin no shipping nothing and it arrived..i will try to post pitures but i'm not very good at it.

IF you can find time away from driving that beast you'll have to first upload the pics to photobucket. then copy and paste the

purtstang

Established Member

That's weird I should have had mine ahead of you, my car is exactly #300. But possibly because it's coming to Ontario Canada it may take longer with more paperwork to ship then your unit did I guess?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's weird I should have had mine ahead of you, my car is exactly #300. But possibly because it's coming to Ontario Canada it may take longer with more paperwork to ship then your unit did I guess?

Who knows. Mine is #363 and gets built next Thursday.

Shelbyman

Established Member
I need some advice from you guys that have the cars now or are getting them soon. How did you go about getting one? Did you pay over MSRP? I have talked to dealers out here and its like talking to a box of rocks. I mean I know more about the situation than they do...doesn't inspire confidence at all. How would you suggest I go about it? I'm not adverse to going anywhere in the Western US to order one. Any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. I have one friend in Bakersfield that took delivery last Fri and thats the only I know in Calif that has one. I'm sure others out here have them but I'm not aware. Thanks much!

Users who are viewing this thread