GT350s have landed

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

cluscher

Established Member

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Looks like this guy may be without ADM. I did a search and there are several on autotrader which appear to be at or near MSRP, but when viewing the dealership websites the vehicle isn't listed on there...yet..

http://www.drivedanaford.com/New-2016-Ford-Shelby-GT350-Staten-Island-NY/vd/28731049http://

Not sure what you mean by this. The car is listed on Dana Ford's dealer website(link you provided) and has NOT been received yet. They usually list it on their site(also Ford puts it on their inventory search site too) when they know it's scheduled to be built/or has been built and is in-bound. And are most likely adding ADM to it.

paluka21

Established Member
Not sure what you mean by this. The car is listed on Dana Ford's dealer website(link you provided) and has NOT been received yet. They usually list it on their site(also Ford puts it on their inventory search site too) when they know it's scheduled to be built/or has been built and is in-bound. And are most likely adding ADM to it.

If you search autotrader you'll see advertisements along with prices for several GT350's. If you search the dealers website you won't find that vehicle on the dealers website. It was explained by the previous poster.

Lemers

Established Member
I figured that's what it was for. Would be curious to see what the dealer would say if one were to call and inquire. I may do just that just to probe.

I had called a few dealers that advertised MSRP on Internet sites for the '13 GT500 back when they came out. I always got the "we are selling them with an ADM of..."

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Most of the new car prices in dealers websites automatically come over from the manufacturer, to the dealers management system, and then push out to websites.

They would have to modify it manually to have the adm post to the sites

Hence why most sites have disclaimers as such

Beernuts

Established Member
Its amazing how clueless most dealers are about this car. If anyone knows of one available in SE Michigan for MSRP please PM me. Otherwise I guess I'll just wait till next year.

Beernuts

Established Member
If they were clueless they would sell you one at 200 buck above invoice like any other car.

I'm referring to the dealers that either A) Know nothing about the car and ask me to come down and test drive a V6. or B) Know about the car, but dont know if they are getting one, or if they can order one, and apparently have no way of finding out. It frustrating to the point that I'm done spending time on it - I'll wait till the spring.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm referring to the dealers that either A) Know nothing about the car and ask me to come down and test drive a V6. or B) Know about the car, but dont know if they are getting one, or if they can order one, and apparently have no way of finding out. It frustrating to the point that I'm done spending time on it - I'll wait till the spring.

Man. You must talk to a lot of the wrong dealers

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Its amazing how clueless most dealers are about this car. If anyone knows of one available in SE Michigan for MSRP please PM me. Otherwise I guess I'll just wait till next year.

Posted eadlier in this thread, or another one...not sure.

But I dont believe anyone has claimed anything at Bob Thomas. They ought to go MSRP...

Worth a shot. If you call the north store, ask for Zach.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
All this anxiety over the thought of not being able to get a GT350R made me have a dream about buying a Z/28. And the scary part is that I was loving it!! :whine: I think all these dealer games are going to be a big payday for Chevy and the Z/28.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
All this anxiety over the thought of not being able to get a GT350R made me have a dream about buying a Z/28. And the scary part is that I was loving it!! :whine: I think all these dealer games are going to be a big payday for Chevy and the Z/28.

Yeah, they'll be able to dump them for $19k under MSRP instead of $20k.

Users who are viewing this thread