GT350s have landed

bpmurr

Established Member
Pretty telling BP.

Baby steps...at somepoint they'll drop their beef with SVTP. The fact they're even mentioning SVTP is a huge step forward for both sites.

Anyways time to move forward and enjoy hearing about new owners experiences.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Early '16s: vin 20007 for the R and VIN 20016 for the non-R

^^This guy... :nonono: We're out here weeping and gnashing teeth for an R, yet he's getting a base, an R, and an R-C!!! FML!!!:fm: LOL

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Maybe not toooo long. At least you have a VIN and it's showing in extended dealer inventory which seems to mean it will be soon. Looks like in MI.

I have an R ordered but don't even have a VIN yet.

Yeah, but it's been in that status for a loooong time. At this point, I don't really expect to see it sooner than 30 days, if that. Can't sweat it too hard though. Shows up when it shows up.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm just pissed that on multiple occasions they've taken things that I've only given to svtp, and posted it there like it was their info.

That pisses me off.

Whatever. They're just like China as far as I'm concerned

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm just pissed that on multiple occasions they've taken things that I've only given to svtp, and posted it there like it was their info.

That pisses me off.

Take down notice bro.

bpmurr

Established Member

That pisses me off.

Take down notice bro.

Here what the mod sent me stating their side of the story explaining why they do what they do in regards to SVTP.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31252

I'm sure there is a misunderstanding between sites and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Here what the mod sent me stating their side of the story explaining why they do what they do in regards to SVTP.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31252

I'm sure there is a misunderstanding between sites and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Funny. I wonder why the admin did not respond to the friendly emails we sent requesting they remove content??? It was only days later, after no response, did we send the two (out of many others that we could have) take down notices their ISP.

And saying it's not industry practice is purely naive. We deal with them from time to time as well. It's nothing to get upset about. If you operate a user generated content site you're going to have to deal with both copyright and trademark law.

The notice system was actually put in place to keep site owners from having to moderate all content (basically act like the publisher of a news paper).

On a personal note I really don't like the statement by their admin that they aren't willing to have an open discussion with their members about site policy. It's a poor way to treat your community members. Forums are meant as means of communication, sharing of ideas, and defense of theories/positions. Preventing members from openly questioning a site policy demonstrates weak leadership in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread