GT350s have landed

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Meh, even a major car blog picked it up. Is what it is, just prefer to have svtp get the credit.

That's it. Give credit and don't jack an entire article. Editor Turner would probably like to have dinner on the table a couple of nights per week.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I like how they take info from the another site and paste it up as there from page news.
Even better when their front page news is wrong because they did not check their sources. They are the epitome of that tv ad. Everything on the Internet is true! :beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I like how they take info from the another site and paste it up as there from page news.
Even better when their front page news is wrong because they did not check their sources. They are the epitome of that tv ad. Everything on the Internet is true! :beer:

If only there was a Ford site with a full time professional journalist as their Editor in Chief of their frontpage news...

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
You definitely blazed that trail Travis. And you couldn't have chosen a better man.

krt22

Established Member
Yea lol. What a joke. His inside sources is the Google search bar.

Apparently he's good friends with Sid, who wants him over here.

The camero trolls are attracted to him like flys on shit, its highly entertaining

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Yea lol. What a joke. His inside sources is the Google search bar.

Apparently he's good friends with Sid, who wants him over here.

I've never met him, but I do find him entertaining (especially with the GM folk). It's an interesting story about how he made his way over there. Apparently they PM'd him here on SVTP and asked him to help out. Not the first time that was done either.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
The camero trolls are attracted to him like flys on shit, its highly entertaining

Some are definitely trolls, but he twists the shit out of everything. Writes a damn novel every post. It can be funny though. Howard Sternish.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I've never met him, but I do find him entertaining (especially with the GM folk). It's an interesting story about how he made his way over there. Apparently they PM'd him here on SVTP and asked him to help out. Not the first time that was done either.

That sounds like 6g. Stories and falsehoods across the board!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

Off topic, but he did mention how you two were tight and you've got a spot waiting for him should he decide to come back here? I was going to PM you a link, but decided not too.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
The dealership I got my 13 from (super early delivery) told me they're supposed to get 2, but my sales guy hadn't heard confirmation yet. I would like to think they'd go MSRP again (no real favors, but not a gouging either)

If anyone is interested in further reseearch, hit up Zach Hobbs at Bob Thomas North...they're in FW.

Users who are viewing this thread