GT350s have landed

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I don't think it's a big deal because there will be tons of them posted in the next week or two, I just figured it would definitely get reposted from here quickly.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I don't think it's a big deal because there will be tons of them posted in the next week or two, I just figured it would definitely get reposted from here quickly.

You have a great attitude. But to credit the source and not the site as well (it is now on their front page)? Ultra ****ing lame.

_Nice.JPG

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
You have a great attitude. But to not credit the source and the site as it is now on their front page? Ultra ****ing lame.

Yeah, the front page thing is what I found cheesy. That also isn't really anywhere near Dearborn.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Dear dbk,

Epiphany has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - GT350s Are Hitting Dealer Lots!!! - in the Shelby GT350 Mustang Discussions forum of 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, I4, V6) - Mustang6G.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34824&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
So this photo was pulled from SVTPerformance (not credited) but the OP was?

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, I4, V6) - Mustang6G.com

And that post is already gone. Wow, they take it serious.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ok, who is this? I was just looking at the link posted above and took a few screen shots, as I'm sure this is gone now.
Mustang1 G6.jpg
Mustang2 G6.jpg

krt22

Established Member
The OP has been edited, no mention of "another" site at all anymore, just DBK They couldnt link to here because they will all be filtered out.

Pretty convenient to filter out a URL, then publish the content copied from it ;-);-)

bpmurr

Established Member
This happened before and 6G was given credit for something that Chris! had posted here well in advance. I forwarded a request (with evidence of such) for a correction from Jalopnik (I think it was them that credited 6G as being first on the block) and it was summarily ignored.

Nice.

BP, I'd like to see you mention SVTPerformance in your initial post at 6G. You don't have to include a link as I know they get all pissy but you should indeed credit DBK (as you did) as well as the site he posted it on.

Trust me I want to credit SVTP and it will get deleted immediately! Had I know DBK had a 6G profile I wouldn't have even posted. The whole fued between sites is silly. At least you can talk about it here without mods deleting!

Last edited:

bpmurr

Established Member
The OP has been edited, no mention of "another" site at all anymore, just DBK They couldnt link to here because they will all be filtered out.

Pretty convenient to filter out a URL, then publish the content copied from it ;-);-)

Didn't know that. Changed my first post.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Well now I'm really getting antsy...

bpmurr

Established Member
After some private messages it looks like they've changed my original post to credit DBK and SVTP. Hopefully this stupid feud can come to an end.

Last edited:

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
I've been following both sites all day, tons of deleted posts lol. Good to see credit given though (in the end anyways).

Jfoster

Established Member
I have 20012 for the R, and we may be waiting a while...

Maybe not toooo long. At least you have a VIN and it's showing in extended dealer inventory which seems to mean it will be soon. Looks like in MI.

I have an R ordered but don't even have a VIN yet.

Users who are viewing this thread