GT500 in the wrong place at the right time

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Good kills OP ! They probably thought you would heatsoaked after the first races...lol was setting you up for the NAS car. But hmmmm the wonders of a upgraded H/E !

I remember that happened to a bud of mines..they thought they could get him soaked...little did they know he had meth....and a upgraded H/E (core and no fans)

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Wonder how that conversation went when they all got to their next destination. Good kills OP. A video would've been epic in this case

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
That is awesome, no surprise that they didn't stop to chat.

Maybe they have a newfound respect for Mustangs now. :beer:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I got my ass handed to me in my 5.0 by an all blacked out SS. He had supercharger, cam and bolt-ons. Getting your ass handed to you by one, like any car, will turn you humble... watch and see... every dog has their day.

There's always someone faster out there and it's not always obvious who it's going to be.

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
Wonder how that conversation went when they all got to their next destination. Good kills OP. A video would've been epic in this case

You know its kind of funny to me just that when i was about to race the first 2 camaros i said to myself i GOT to get this on video. I thought about reaching for my iPhone but i wanted to keep my attention on the road and what was going on around me. It all happened so fast you know.

If i would have had someone with me in the car for sure the video already would have been posted LoL

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
If i spend anymore money on it after i do the S/C swap my wife has informed me that my 500 will become my new address LoL. She is going to be due for a new car next year. She is not much of a truck person but she wants a raptor really bad.

So i told her after i swap the eaton on my 500 for most likely a KB im done with modding till we buy her the damn raptor she talks about 3 days a week LoL.

I have also considered a few other options for my car but still in the research phase till i make up my mind.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice I bet they were shocked. I wonder what thay conversion is like when someone takes out your whole team

I'm sure plenty of bolt on Mustangs could fill you in on that deflated feeling when they ran into a H/C/I/Spray LS1 back in *insert any year prior to 2010* lol

Users who are viewing this thread