Guess TORQJNKY's Dyno Numbers (Win a Prize!)

Bad Company

Established Member
Awesome numbers Craig!!
Come on Craig, evidently the numbers are known to someone LOL

Don't make me call Fred to ask him in the morning. I should have called him today to find out how close I was, but I forgot about you doing this today.

TORQJNKY

If the numbers I saw on FB are right This is the winner off by 7. I am in 2nd place off by 11

Hahaha, thanks for doing the work for me Nickoli! eyecandy, PM me your address and t-shirt size so I can send out your prize package!

Yes, the final pull we made was 963/912 on Evolution's Mustang Dyno. My goal going into this was to make 950+ and we did. I didn't think we could get to 1000 but we came damn close. It was pretty warm, around 85 degrees, but the car was running great! With all the port work and big headers and pullied for 22-23 psi, we only made 17.5psi, so the car is breathing very well. It was a solid 17.5psi as you can see from the boost line below. I can't say enough good things about Jon Lund and Jon Lund II. They are both class acts in my book. Fred Cook and his guys at Evolution were great as well. It's crazy with all the work done to the car, that it drives just like stock...until you mash the go pedal!

Here is a short video of the dyno pull and the dyno sheet. Little wheel spin in the beginning but that's it. We stopped the pull at around 6300-6400 rpm as the HP line started to flatten out and boost started to fall off. We probably could have made a glory pull and made 970ish but Jon decided the car was tuned properly and made a grunch of power, so we stopped there. I think with cooler weather on a Dyno Jet, it will pick up a little more. We'll see in the Fall! Jon Lund says it's the highest HP 2.9 (blower only) he's seen. It's been a fun build and I'm happy it all turned out well with no issues on the dyno.

[youtube_browser]y5J1n3RIwnA&feature[/youtube_browser]

Scan0002.jpg

Last edited:

Bad Company

Established Member
WOW!!!

Congrats Craig!!!

That is stout for spinning the blower that hard. Great work

Bad Company

Established Member
Craig, did you see a red car getting a heart transplant while you were there? I was within 15 miles of the place on Thursday, but I didn't have time to stop by to see what was going on.

Your results have me excited. I love the sound of your car on the dyno, the engine sounds like it is very happy doing that pull......very smooth

TORQJNKY

I was pretty much spot on. I claim flawless victory. Awesome numbers TORQJNKY, your car is most definitely a beast! :beer:

Yeah, there was no way around your precise guess of awesomeness! Thanks!

Congrats! What a car!

:beer:

That is some insane power. Congratulations on the great numbers!

Congrats man, I bet in the winter she will put down even higher numbers. What a great build!

We'll see. I'll definitely strap it down again in the Fall.

You my man have a real beast - CONGRATS

:burnout: Jon, Jon II and I talked bad about you yesterday :D.

Daaaaaaaam. Very nice indeed ! Congrats.

Craig, did you see a red car getting a heart transplant while you were there? I was within 15 miles of the place on Thursday, but I didn't have time to stop by to see what was going on.

Your results have me excited. I love the sound of your car on the dyno, the engine sounds like it is very happy doing that pull......very smooth

Yes, I saw it up on a lift, front end wrapped in plastic. Chuck was working on what looked like a huge turbo Coyote build while I was there.

kleen93gt

Established Member
Very impressive #'s Craig!!!! Your combo is working very good, but when is the 4.5 whipple going on?! Lol :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread