Hellion Twin Turbo Results 941 Rwhp 915 Rwtq

D.T.R

Established Member
those numbers sound amazing lol
900ftlbs at 4500rpms LMAO ... geez christ.

Are these numbers on the Hellion's standard turbos, or did you guys upgrade anything from what comes standard in the kit.

Subscribed!

rods&pistons03

Established Member
Any chance of me driving up from San Diego to get a ride in that beast? I thought 600rwhp felt crazy... Nice build! Can we get some in car videos of this thing on the street?
we have some in car videos of us messing around in it, on saturday night, i sometimes have meets at the shop on saturday nights from time to time, you can come up and check it out then.

Engine pics??????

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
bringing to work today, going to take some under hood pics..

Incredible numbers! How is the boost response with two 62mm turbos. At what RPM in the lower gears do the turbos come on?
with the cams phased correctly and the boost controller setup up right.. i see about 5 psi at 3000 rpm roughly from there it shoots up real quick, this setup required a fair amount of tuning..i am still not down with all the tuning yet

What compression are you running?

those numbers sound amazing lol
900ftlbs at 4500rpms LMAO ... geez christ.

Are these numbers on the Hellion's standard turbos, or did you guys upgrade anything from what comes standard in the kit.

Subscribed!
i do not know if these are the standard turbos, i bought the kit a while ago right when it was first introduced, and believe these turbos were offered as standard as a introductory offer

Congrats Ryne! Those are insane #'s!!!!
It's been a long time coming buddy.
thanks shawn! yeah i have learned the hard and expensive way with this car.. but i am proud to say its 100% built and tuned by our shop.. of course the help eddie and yourself gave me on tuning was instrumental... the tuning is 90% there, WOT is dial, got a few little hiccups in the part throttle stuff, but jeez its got 2000's cc injectors lol . drives pretty damn good to be honest, then again i drive big cammed c6 z06's for a living lol

Bud

Established Member
What are you running for fuelsystem besides the 2000's (pump/lines/rails)? Do you think the 2000's were necessary?

rods&pistons03

Established Member
What are you running for fuelsystem besides the 2000's (pump/lines/rails)? Do you think the 2000's were necessary?

we built the system utilizing a CPE triple hanger.. CPE triple hanger with 3 of the new e85 walbro 400 pumps, -10 feed , -8 return, to aeromotive fuel rails, and aeromotive fuel rails.... i have an overkill fuel system, but as being a tuner i know the importance of fuel volume, many people and builders under do there fuel system which leads to issues later on.. i likely do not need the 2000's right now, the 1000's likely would have got me here, but remember i am running e85, they would have roughly got me to this level, and thats it, i wanted a 1000+ hp capable system, even if i wasnt going to push it that far.

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
ah that's 10:1 compression? lower than stock? zomg lol

Do you know exactly what turbos are these? all the specs?
I'd love me this kit with twin Precisions billets

rods&pistons03

Established Member
ah that's 10:1 compression? lower than stock? zomg lol

Do you know exactly what turbos are these? all the specs?
I'd love me this kit with twin Precisions billets

yeah in hindsight i wish i would have ran 11.1 pistons, i think we could have gotten away with it, and had have even quicker spool up.. the next one we might build with 11.1 we'll see... the turbos are precision CEA billet 6266's with their v-band turbine housing

D.T.R

Established Member
yeah in hindsight i wish i would have ran 11.1 pistons, i think we could have gotten away with it, and had have even quicker spool up.. the next one we might build with 11.1 we'll see... the turbos are precision CEA billet 6266's with their v-band turbine housing

Exactly the turbos I want. Hell, my first post when Hellion introduced this kit was "can we upgrade those standard turbos for twin 6266s?" they are such bad ass turbos... and yeah... seeing how everybody is going up in compression with boost... my build will not have less than stock compression... so at least 11:1 with the same turbo kit you have, i have e85 not too far away from my house so that's all the car will drive on.

that's one bad ass car dude. :rockon:
Definitely in for pics and videos.

QTR

STAGE 3
Established Member
961-aww-yeah.jpg

Bud

Established Member
we built the system utilizing a CPE triple hanger.. CPE triple hanger with 3 of the new e85 walbro 400 pumps, -10 feed , -8 return, to aeromotive fuel rails, and aeromotive fuel rails.... i have an overkill fuel system, but as being a tuner i know the importance of fuel volume, many people and builders under do there fuel system which leads to issues later on.. i likely do not need the 2000's right now, the 1000's likely would have got me here, but remember i am running e85, they would have roughly got me to this level, and thats it, i wanted a 1000+ hp capable system, even if i wasnt going to push it that far.

Thanks for the info. I have the CPE/JPC return system with triple dw300's on stock rails with ID1000's. I'll be going twins this winter and hope to be close to the same power levels but building my motor at 11 to 1. I will be on e85 as well. Will be interesting to see where I end up on fuel, if I have to go ID2000's hopefully I can recoup some good money out of my 1000's. Those big injectors are crazy expensive.

D.T.R

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I have the CPE/JPC return system with triple dw300's on stock rails with ID1000's. I'll be going twins this winter and hope to be close to the same power levels but building my motor at 11 to 1. I will be on e85 as well. Will be interesting to see where I end up on fuel, if I have to go ID2000's hopefully I can recoup some good money out of my 1000's. Those big injectors are crazy expensive.

you can always fun FIC (Fuel Injector Clinic) 2150cc which are also a Bosch based injector, just like the IDs, but are cheaper.
I'm running the FIC2150cc/205lb injectors on my Honda and they idle like stock. I had ID1000s in my Honda before and there really is no difference in how they perform.
FIC is the same injector as ID... both companies use Bosch injectors and mod them, and sell them under their names.

Last edited:

rods&pistons03

Established Member
lol well today i whacked on it in 3rd , it spun so i lifted, went in 4th, when the boost came on boom! bye bye 4th gear... looks like i am going to a tr6060 sooner then later lol

D.T.R

Established Member
lol well today i whacked on it in 3rd , it spun so i lifted, went in 4th, when the boost came on boom! bye bye 4th gear... looks like i am going to a tr6060 sooner then later lol

damn :D
did you do that at 18psi/900+whp? or you had it dialed down for the streets?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread