HID 6000Ks are installed with pics

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
Kit as in x000k? Brand? Single or Dual Beam?

I wouldn't go with anythig brighter than 8k, past that it doesn't put out much light at all. I have 6k and love them from HID GUY. :coolman:
Sorry i didn't make myself more clear. x000k??

I know I'm going to go with just the single beam from HID Guy just don't know what x000k will look the best on a orange car haha

HID_Guy

Established Member
Sorry i didn't make myself more clear. x000k??

I know I'm going to go with just the single beam from HID Guy just don't know what x000k will look the best on a orange car haha

I used to have an 04' Comp Orange Termy also, went with the 6,000k Diamond White, looks very clean, brightest of them all, basically the best because the Orange is a hard color to mess with, I loved it, until it got stolen, pretty bad but I'll have another soon.

Tried the 8k but it was too much blue for my taste, killed the fact that the Termy was Orange.

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
I used to have an 04' Comp Orange Termy also, went with the 6,000k Diamond White, looks very clean, brightest of them all, basically the best because the Orange is a hard color to mess with, I loved it, until it got stolen, pretty bad but I'll have another soon.

Tried the 8k but it was too much blue for my taste, killed the fact that the Termy was Orange.
Thanks! Orange is a hard color to match things with haha. I'll keep in contact with ya when I'm ready to buy. It will prob be sometime in mid july, I gotta pay a couple other things first. Damn Bills! lol

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Oscar I am interested in ordering a 6000k kit from you, hi/lo beams with fog lights. Can you PM me the part # for that kit so I can place the order? Thanks...

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Awesome thanks for the PM. I will have my brother keep an eye out for the order. Thanks for the links, those made placing the order very easy.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Just to let everyone know I have the HID guy 6000K hi/lo headlight kit and the fog light kit. I am very happy with them. Simple to install and they really do improve your nighttime visibility. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an HID setup.

HID_Guy

Established Member
HID GUY: Got a question for ya, I see your HID kits are a little more money then the ones I found here:

VVME.COM LLC Your Best HID KIT Supplier

Just wondering if you can tell me what the difference is between them and your kits? Thanks.

Huge difference; Quality of Electronics, Ballasts, Bulbs, Colors, Service and Warranty; we normally shy away from bad-mouthing anyone, but check for yourself (google or any search engine), you will find that the quality is okay in some cases, but when it comes time to warranty something, your straight out of luck, also any technical issues and from everything we have heard, you will not get a response unless your buying something from them .... we have been told they ship and operate out of the country (eventhough somehow they have a US address posted), so that's almost good enough of a negative.

But the choice is ultimately yours, we have people come to us for all replacement parts after buying those kits and many more on the market, so the decision is save money for now and pay for it later, or go with something a lot more solid to begin with.

Sounds kind of brutal in a way, but it all comes from past customers of theirs and actual conversations with their customers.

Last edited:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
it doesn't look like the coupon code works. I'm going to order anyway, just thought I'd let you know

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Just to let everyone know I have the HID guy 6000K hi/lo headlight kit and the fog light kit. I am very happy with them. Simple to install and they really do improve your nighttime visibility. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an HID setup.

X2, I have the same ones...one of my favorite mods...it was long overdue...

HID_Guy

Established Member
it doesn't look like the coupon code works. I'm going to order anyway, just thought I'd let you know

Oh wait, true, we had mis-entered the code on the Sig, it was reading : "SVTmember" when the $10 off code is actually "SVTPmember" for all on this site trying to save $10, sorry for the mix-up.

TK Doom

Established Member
Why would anyone not order a Hi/Lo/Fog kit? I mean, wouldn't it look bad?

Oh, and Oscar, could you set me up for with a link to the 6k hi/lo/fog kit? :D

TK Doom

Established Member
I just installed my headlight parts...where did anyone mount the control module? and run the harness to the other side? It works right now, but the hi/lo's are reversed, probably need to swap those wires, and then find a better spot for the control module.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Just ordered 5000k hi/lo and 5000k for the foglamps from HID GUY. Will post pics at soon as I install them.

Users who are viewing this thread