How Do You Park A Shelby?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Only thing else that car deserved was another 1" of rain in 30 minutes to keep it there.

500_man

Established Member
Looks like the spring is broken - how the heck can someone get it that twisted?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Good grief...I can't even bare to park mine on a paved lot near anyone let alone on dirt like that...I would have just gone home...that makes me cry.

03snakenvtn

Established Member
Not everyone looks at cars like we do. Somebody probably bought that car because they heard it was cool and have more money than sense. Someone who worked hard and saved up like a lot of us would never treat a car like that. That's a shameful parking job.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Since it's a live axle car and it's a deep hole the right side is in, the rear articulates at the weakest point. The weight of the car pushes down on the right side allowing the driver spring to remove the weight off itself. There is one one attachement point in the middle so the driver's side and push all the weight off to the passenger side. Given the body is supported by the passenger side.

My car does that when I go into the driveway at an angle. Never to that degree but you can see its a live axle car. The Z looks like its planted the whole time.

500_man

Established Member
Something odd about how the RR tire is caked with mud (zoom in and you can see it) higher up than if it had simply driven straight into the space (asphalt is right there.)

Also, how does one get caked mud on the tire when the ground looks relatively dry? Ground/grass looks a little chawed up in that area as well.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Typical for O'ahu.......
Beautiful beaches & little-to-no parking....
Great restaurants & little-to-no parking.... except valet :nonono:
You risk a parking ticket or wait an hour & half for ANY parking stall...
Probably showed up after 1 pm....
Wow, wouldn't be surprized if the owner paid msrp +$10k mark-up from either Honolulu/Cutter/Windward Ford [so call "paradise-tax"]....
>
Hey, at least the HI safety-inspection sticker is still "sticking" on the textured plastic valance....
>
There was times I parked my L @ Ala Moana Center & used the freebie trolley's to get around Waikiki if I couldn't get my perfect parking stall.... or shaded corner stall @ the zoo parking lot....

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
That's just.... I have no words. I wasn't thinking too much of it until I saw the other side... jeez.

Although I would have to disagree that this is a chicks car. I mean it MIGHT be, but I know plenty of girls who wouldn't do that to their cars.

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
Something odd about how the RR tire is caked with mud (zoom in and you can see it) higher up than if it had simply driven straight into the space (asphalt is right there.)

Yup, looks like the driver did a little experimentation to see if she could get any further into the spot, or maybe tried to see if she could get out. In any case, looks like it spun in the mud a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread