I didn't even get kissed, much less blown!!

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Just goes to show that there are pieces of garbage in this world, even when everyone on this forum respect each other, theres always one that will ruin it. Sorry to hear about everything Bob. Glad you didnt get shafted out of some money. Just brush it off and move on.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Sorry for all of you that were promised parts.That was not right in my book...Please dont think I was involved..I was just trying to help you all by delivering parts for him.....

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
brucewrs said:
Sorry for all of you that were promised parts.That was not right in my book...Please dont think I was involved..I was just trying to help you all by delivering parts for him.....

On my behalf, I have no grudges against you. I know it probably doesnt mean anything, but thought i'd let you know. Everyone says good things about you and theres no reason to think otherwise. Its not your fault Ron did the things he did.

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
brucewrs said:

I don't think you need to worry about that at all Bruce. I,for one, (and I'm sure there are many others) appreciate you stepping up and helping facilitace shipping on the parts that did go out. I don't see that your character or integrity is in question at all. You know a piece of my story with the item you never got a chance to ship...

Herb

charliehustle

Beer Me!!!
Established Member
brucewrs said:

No problem bro

I just want to add a little if thats ok. I think I speak for some of the other members who are new to this site like me, by saying i'm glad this has come out. I'm fairly new to this site and have been treated great and welcomed. I've had every question about my L answered to the fullest here. If something is happening or happened i'm glad it was brought out. It makes me feel that much better about being here. Thanks guys!

Vette Eater

Established Member
People sometimes can't help but say things they don't mean. I believe it's a sickness of some sort. I had a business partner like this and luckily I got out without getting burned, and thankfully you guys did too. It is a shame that a tight knit community like this has someone like that. Sorry to here about the luck Bob...wait till you see what I'm getting on Saturday... :rockon: :pepper: :banana:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
brucewrs said:

Hey Bruce, No one here holds anything against you. :beer:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
brucewrs said:
I personally thank you Bruce.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
My .02 cents...

First off, I want to say that with out some of you guys on here, I would be driveing a stock 2000 SVTL, well, with no tires i guess it'd be parked. Guys like Robb, Bird, Bruce, ( if I missed you, forgive me, I'm in a hurry, I'll get yea later...)and yes, even Boca Ron has help'd me out with parts. Granted he also said he was going to send me a LV10VB... but hell, beggars can't be chossy. He is a busy man. I feel bad for everyone that did not get what they had worked out with him. I dunno, I forgot what I was trying to say, but I'm busy, so I'll jump back in later...

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
If it wasn't for bruce, the parts that people did get probably would have never been shipped and their would be even more pissed off people. Just my .02

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Yea, I agree. Thanks again Bruce. He went out of his way to get the Maggies from Ron and the ship them to me.

...Back to what I was saying earlyer...
To sum it all up, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone in here that goes out of thier way to help people like me. I told my wife the other day that every ritch person should pick one family as charity and pay off all thier debt. lol I said that after wathing a couple mins of a show my wife was watching last night... this 16 year old girl got a Hummer AND a BMW for her birthday, and not 1 or 2 or even 3, but 8 ****ing $50,000.00 dresses! WTF! With just the price on one of those dresses I could be set. Sorry, of topic. But you guys that can afford it, I thank you for your gifts, and CHEAP deals you have given me.

Thank you all. And please don't stop eating apples just because you got one brused one.

Last edited:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Like I stated,I really dont know him..I seen this coming ....You cant promise people parts on a public forum and then not come thru..I know he was giving them away but it is almost like selling something..People wait around and hold off buying that part thinking it will be at there door step anyday...I felt bad for lightningmas with those cats..I dont know what happened but I had picked up the cats from Ron to deliver and get a call that same nite stating he wants them back..Thats where I drew the line with him..I gave him back the cats and have not seen him since..I had a few e-mails asking what the deal was and I really dont know...

I know he made over 900 posts on here in 3 months that he was on here....Thats got to be a record..

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Bruce you are in no way associated with this, I'm sorry I mentioned you. Anyone else that reads this should know that Brucewrs is in no way responsible for anything. He is only guilty by association and tried to help fulfill all the empty promises.

Someone said it exactly, I don't need handouts but if you OFFER then I'll accept. It's pathetic this guy wasted my muther focking time with this. I could buy one of these parts any time I choose but why should I if I'm getting one "free"? Beggars can't be choosers I know but whether it's a blowjob or a doorknob, you don't tell someone you're going to do something and then not do it.

I'm sure Ron can still read all this and if you can I wish you well. I was hoping you would comment on this, which was the reason for the thread but it didn't work out that way.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Beggers cant be choosers..exactly...When he offered me some free parts I was like wow. Thanks..I thought it was kind of wierd but I know there are some really giving people in the world..Fred aka Leach is one...I guess Ron bit off more than he can chew giving away parts... I wish LL would have let him explain his side..I would be curious to know.

Bob,One day you will get that JLP plenum ..Hang in there..LOL

nicktoney

weeee
Established Member
the only people ive really saw just give out big bill parts ran chop shops.. i really doubt it, but could he have been running a low pro L chop shop? haha .... i doubt there are enough driving around to have a shop specially for them.

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
Thats really weird. Usually you hear people getting scammed out of stuff after they pay for it, and then never get it... He never took anyone's money though from what it sounds like. I've never heard of being promised free parts and not ever getting them. If you dont really intend to give the crap away, what was the point in telling people they could have it??? Thats pretty strange.

Jason

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
The first thing I thought of when I read Fades first post was but what about mas' cats? Wow I cant believe you didnt say something about that sooner lightningmas. I just assumed you got em and always thought ron was a good guy for the way he handled that. I woulda posted right up if someone was a total prick to me...

What was that thing about when he accused someone of not guarding his shop or stealing the cats or w/e then the guy called him on it and ron posted an appology thread?

Very weird indeed. Glad its out in the open though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread