I didn't even get kissed, much less blown!!

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
brucewrs said:
Sorry,I could not resist..LOL

drama_oh.jpg

Serious!!!! We on the OC or something? Where is the real focking? lol...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Here's Ron's reply.

If I have offended anyone with my intent on helping them my apologies. As some are aware I had promised Bob a plenum of which I still plan to honor, my plans were to be able to deliver plenum long ago. At one point I had several plenums to get by with until the lower was complete. I accepted delivery of lower and installed it truck wont idle, through several tunes maybe 12 or so was unable to get truck streetable, in the interim I gave up all plenums minus the jlp, in my life ive never been so aggravated with a part especially at 5400 dollars, the blame game started with folks on lower intake at me for not giving truck for what has seemed like an eternity, so to offset some of the cost of what I now believe to be a race only setup for no2 dp that’s really not what I was looking for, being pissed at the time I wanted to rid myself of an ongoing headache. My friend Bill Devine at Pro Power later offered his help with lower but neede to get his own race car dialed by the guy who will help me when time permits. My inability to get an answer on exactly when or how that would be put me in the position not to be able to give a straight answer as to when I could deliver on my end. I thought no answer would be better than more empty promise as I still really don’t know when this isuue will be resolved, however I do know that a stand alone computer like turbo guys use is what Bills guy has in mind for remedy. I understand these are expensive so to offset cost I planned selling some parts, that said I also had parts laying around for a built motor a member here was interested so I made a deal that turned out to be another loss on my end how? Well, I took a block crank rods pistons to machinist to be balanced and assembled s/b got call from him says ron these pistons wont work, one of the cylinders must have been damaged upon disassembly, so I go and buy new manley pistons, then guy calls me back ron we have a problem this block is .020 over already so I say well 30 is too much for street and not to screw this guy I had to then buy another block all of additional cost rebalancing pistons block etc I ate and the guy got not 1 red cent added to my original price to him that cost is now roughly 1000 dollars not to mention time lost chaseing parts. So now im thinking since I have a stock bore block I can return 20 over pistons not so machinist says cylinders are out of round so now I pay another 240 to go 20 over on this block.LL decided to sell his and locked thread with footnote not to send money until at that point I decided to wait till I got this dilemma with built motor worked out and had the time to deal with it. When things don’t go right tempers will flare cuz a lot of us are passionate about these trucks, and the last thing you want when things are going bad is to feel more pressure when you really have good intentions.It was only yesterday that machinist at 4;30 est informed me s/b was ready with a bill the size of texas guess who took it on the chin to keep my end? Sometimes things don’t go as planned for that im angry, I never had bad intentions and really tried to help. If you guys could be a little more patient things will work out . Its like a snowball effect someone tells you something you repeat it and then you look bad cuz this guy didn’t keep up on their end I just thought a better way would be just to wait till the dust settled to have or be able to give answers on what was related directly to my end and not the other guys. After talking to bruce I guess the better way after pming some guys on Qs would have been to put pmsent under the poster. I really wasn’t trying to string anyone along things just keep happening to really piss me off and I cant see why when ive tried to help everyone even at my own expense it just gets me down and out sometimes then tempers flare and things comeout wrong to bob I apologise the most as he ahs been patient without a lot of detail to the nature of problems ive had to try and overcome. So to the people I have helped that just means nothing? No hey ron whats up from larry or nobody. I colud see if I stole or ripped something but I haven’t even sold 1 part on her but I have given probably 2 to 3 grand worth away. Does that meen im bad? As far as the cats go I apolgised to gadget he accepted then talks shit ? Before I posted anything I pmed several times and got no response either way it was made very clear that I made a mistake. If you guys can wait till I get this motor done I can see where im at I still have a job to do on install then tuning. In closeing this guy will get a built motor arp everthing ported heads cams springs with all the good stuff installed 5 grand. I wish all of you the best boca

BAD/KARMA

Lightning Nut
Established Member
(Bruce) Ron said he is banned from Svt and you are banned from Moroso. Quote (Do Not show up at Moroso with your scammed free parts that he gave you.)
What kind of threat is that. Does he know the Owners of Moroso? Does he have over 20 years of racing there? I think not. He can't even get a package to the post Office how is he going to get someone banned from Moroso. Bruce don't worry about Moroso. Jack and Matt are very good friends with the Owners and they know me very well also. How the hell did Bruce get draged into this crap anyway. Some people can't face the facts put in front of them and have to put blame on someone else. If you give someone your word on something and follow through with it. It shows you have Integirty. When you don't follow through it shows you have No Integrity at all plane and simple.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Ron I want to thank you for replying as that is really the only thing I wanted. I too want to apologize if my attempt at trying to attain an explanation from you resulted in you getting banned. As you said I had no idea about what was going on with you personally which isn't my fault. If you would have just kept me more informed about the issues then I would have been somewhat more understanding.

I let my impatience get the best of me and yes I lost my temper, your lack of responses lately only added fuel to the fire. If you choose to never speak my way again then you are perfectly within your right and I'd more than understand. I'm sure that you can see things from my and others' perspective on here about how misleading some of this has been.

Over the net you can only take things at face value and now the apperance is that I may have grossly misjudged not only you but your intentions. I hope that I was wrong in my assumptions about you but I don't personally know you. You and I have never had a cross word on any site and I know that no matter what happens we will both come away from this having learned something. I know I STILL need to try and be more patient and trust people a little bit more even at the expense of getting shat upon.

There are three sides to every story my side, your side and the right side. In this case no news wasn't good news and I took your silence as "leave it alone and go away". I guess I should have made an attempt to contact you personally however I chose to do it publicly since you began it the same way. Tit for tat.

I do not hold any grudge or ill will towards you whatsoever and if I can ever be of any help don't hesitate to call on me.

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Well there the story! Didnt even have to say anything about the intake and whats going on. In that like I said before Fade sorry to hear that but now you see whats going on and thats cool how you responded to it. No hard feelings

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Well now I can respond and say... I got my intake from Ron... Bruce shipped it... I thank both of them. I didn't say anything Ron because I didn't want to be 'that guy' going 'Hey I got my intake, look at me!' I didn't feel it to be right to chime in on someones post that was mad because they didn't get something and say I did.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I now feel as if I can respond. I've followed this thread from the beginning and declined to respond. I have had multiple positive expiriences with both Bob and Ron. I didn't want my professional or personal relationships with either involved to suffer because I opened my mouth prematurely. Ron, I'm glad you responded and Bob I admire the way you handled this in the end. It seems as if there has been some sort of resolution and I'm glad for that.

:beer: To friends! :beer:

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
00QckSlvrLight said:
+1 :beer: L Brothers forever... :thumbsup:
Great bunch of guys here. It was all a misunderstanding, and I for one am glad its being resolved. Hope you get that plenum Bob, one way or the other. Congrats on the 600/700 club! :beer:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
If I don't get one then I'll just take the KB off and replace it.

With the new 2.6 unit when they eventually get released and the bugs worked out.

LightningMAS

Banned
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Here's Ron's reply.

If I have offended anyone with my intent on helping them my apologies. As some are aware I had promised Bob a plenum of which I still plan to honor, my plans were to be able to deliver plenum long ago. At one point I had several plenums to get by with until the lower was complete. I accepted delivery of lower and installed it truck wont idle, through several tunes maybe 12 or so was unable to get truck streetable, in the interim I gave up all plenums minus the jlp, in my life ive never been so aggravated with a part especially at 5400 dollars, the blame game started with folks on lower intake at me for not giving truck for what has seemed like an eternity, so to offset some of the cost of what I now believe to be a race only setup for no2 dp that’s really not what I was looking for, being pissed at the time I wanted to rid myself of an ongoing headache. My friend Bill Devine at Pro Power later offered his help with lower but neede to get his own race car dialed by the guy who will help me when time permits. My inability to get an answer on exactly when or how that would be put me in the position not to be able to give a straight answer as to when I could deliver on my end. I thought no answer would be better than more empty promise as I still really don’t know when this isuue will be resolved, however I do know that a stand alone computer like turbo guys use is what Bills guy has in mind for remedy. I understand these are expensive so to offset cost I planned selling some parts, that said I also had parts laying around for a built motor a member here was interested so I made a deal that turned out to be another loss on my end how? Well, I took a block crank rods pistons to machinist to be balanced and assembled s/b got call from him says ron these pistons wont work, one of the cylinders must have been damaged upon disassembly, so I go and buy new manley pistons, then guy calls me back ron we have a problem this block is .020 over already so I say well 30 is too much for street and not to screw this guy I had to then buy another block all of additional cost rebalancing pistons block etc I ate and the guy got not 1 red cent added to my original price to him that cost is now roughly 1000 dollars not to mention time lost chaseing parts. So now im thinking since I have a stock bore block I can return 20 over pistons not so machinist says cylinders are out of round so now I pay another 240 to go 20 over on this block.LL decided to sell his and locked thread with footnote not to send money until at that point I decided to wait till I got this dilemma with built motor worked out and had the time to deal with it. When things don’t go right tempers will flare cuz a lot of us are passionate about these trucks, and the last thing you want when things are going bad is to feel more pressure when you really have good intentions.It was only yesterday that machinist at 4;30 est informed me s/b was ready with a bill the size of texas guess who took it on the chin to keep my end? Sometimes things don’t go as planned for that im angry, I never had bad intentions and really tried to help. If you guys could be a little more patient things will work out . Its like a snowball effect someone tells you something you repeat it and then you look bad cuz this guy didn’t keep up on their end I just thought a better way would be just to wait till the dust settled to have or be able to give answers on what was related directly to my end and not the other guys. After talking to bruce I guess the better way after pming some guys on Qs would have been to put pmsent under the poster. I really wasn’t trying to string anyone along things just keep happening to really piss me off and I cant see why when ive tried to help everyone even at my own expense it just gets me down and out sometimes then tempers flare and things comeout wrong to bob I apologise the most as he ahs been patient without a lot of detail to the nature of problems ive had to try and overcome. So to the people I have helped that just means nothing? No hey ron whats up from larry or nobody. I colud see if I stole or ripped something but I haven’t even sold 1 part on her but I have given probably 2 to 3 grand worth away. Does that meen im bad? As far as the cats go I apolgised to gadget he accepted then talks shit ? Before I posted anything I pmed several times and got no response either way it was made very clear that I made a mistake. If you guys can wait till I get this motor done I can see where im at I still have a job to do on install then tuning. In closeing this guy will get a built motor arp everthing ported heads cams springs with all the good stuff installed 5 grand. I wish all of you the best boca

hes b.s. ... wheres my apology that he owes to me?? i dont care, boca is still a jerk... capise

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Man F that shit man! Kick his ass!! LoL.

:lol: ........Kick his ass CBASS :bash: :burn: .....J/K Boca when you gonna come down here and do a little back road racin'.....

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
With the new 2.6 unit when they eventually get released and the bugs worked out.

Good luck with that Bob. I was gonna get the 2.6 as well but it'll be a while cause the ones they have right now are not performing worth a shit. Soooooo I went ahead and got a Whipple. Gonna see what that bad boy does at 24psi. I just saw one today make 690 to the wheels @ 21psi.

Users who are viewing this thread