I didn't even get kissed, much less blown!!

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
I dont understand how he scammed when he gave parts away for free! (longtube headers, fuel rail, regulaters, gauges, VB) It should be up to him when he wants to give it away or whatever he wants to do. Ron and I became pretty good friends and I talked to Ron and I know the real deal with the JLP Plenom. (Bruce) Ron said he is banned from Svt and you are banned from Moroso. Quote (Do Not show up at Moroso with your scammed free parts that he gave you.)

I just dont understand it how he gave shit away and you guys are bitchin about he doesnt like to ship?? Ron has help me alot with my truck Predator,VB,Aem gauges, N20 with tune. Man all I had to do is go down there and We got it done. So thats my .02 cents. If you get mad, oh well. Ron is the man, but if I do recall everyone saying how awsome he is and everything he has done for everyone and now look at this shit!

Joel

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
He is banned from here for the same reason he got banned from NLOC and wherever else, because of HIM. You can cheer him all you want but he's a flake. I don't give a rats ass about his parts, I don't need them any more than he needs my money, it's priciple. He jerked many people around on here and it's not cool. I never said I got scammed by Ron, nor did I bitch about it, I just wanted to know once and for all what the deal was. Now I know. In person he may be the greatest friend in the world but online he comes off shady. He was great to some but really shit on others, you can't have it both ways. It's either all bad or all good.

As far as his comments towards others through you that's juvenile on his part and he should grow the f*ck up. All his stories didn't add up and still don't.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
SvtFireFighter said:
I dont understand how he scammed when he gave parts away for free! (longtube headers, fuel rail, regulaters, gauges, VB) It should be up to him when he wants to give it away or whatever he wants to do. Ron and I became pretty good friends and I talked to Ron and I know the real deal with the JLP Plenom. (Bruce) Ron said he is banned from Svt and you are banned from Moroso. Quote (Do Not show up at Moroso with your scammed free parts that he gave you.)

I just dont understand it how he gave shit away and you guys are bitchin about he doesnt like to ship?? Ron has help me alot with my truck Predator,VB,Aem gauges, N20 with tune. Man all I had to do is go down there and We got it done. So thats my .02 cents. If you get mad, oh well. Ron is the man, but if I do recall everyone saying how awsome he is and everything he has done for everyone and now look at this shit!

Joel

Yes he did give me some stuff and I was thankful for it.I did not get him banned..He promised parts to some people and did not come thru..What does that have to do with me???? If you read my above posts,I clearly stated that I did recieve parts and help from him..I also stated after that whole thing with the cats that I did not want to get involved anymore..And for that wise ass statement that I am banned from Moroso,WTF is that a threat?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Also scammed free parts? I did not ask for any thing from him.He offered them to me..I have nothing against this guy.I just dont like being in the middle of this sh!t...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
SvtFireFighter said:

Joel

FOCK RON! That's bullshit. Bruce didn't do or say anything bad to Ron.
Does he own Moroso or something?

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Thats what he said I dont know. Go there and talk to him Im done with it really I just put my opion in it and what Ron told me to put.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Gripstang said:
What was that thing about when he accused someone of not guarding his shop or stealing the cats or w/e then the guy called him on it and ron posted an appology thread?

That was a misunderstanding, FlaHP bought a built motor and trans. They did a full swap in 1 day, tools and parts were all over the place, and the cats got burried, They were found later in the shop and Ron posted an appology. FlaHP got ALOT of negative PM's about it.......

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
OK,I talked to him and I also asked LL if he could just let him post his side of the story as a big favor for me...Everything is cool between us..I guess tempers flare a little and words dont come out the right way..

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
brucewrs said:
OK,I talked to him and I also asked LL if he could just let him post his side of the story as a big favor for me...Everything is cool between us..I guess tempers flare a little and words dont come out the right way..

He can email me his reply and I'll post it.

Then we'll go from there. [email protected]

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Dang, I got in here late, and man has this thread exploded! We have 18 people viewing, that's alot for the Gen2 section.

Well, Bob, I'm sorry to hear it, I can't stand being lied to either.

It seems like all the regulars made it into this thread, wow.

Good luck with everything! (I just wish I had the time to read the whole thread so I knew exactly what was going on, ha!)

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Sorry,I could not resist..LOL

drama_oh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread