IL Man Flees Home Nude After Spider Found in Bed

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Wonder if this guy is a member of SVTP? lol

http://www.wsiltv.com/news/three-st...Nude-After-Spider-Found-in-Bed-158864725.html

ALBION, IL (AP) - A southern Illinois man awakened to find a spider in his bed, and it's through a glass door naked he fled.

The Evansville Courier & Press reports that Albion police say the 20-year-old man was sleeping in the buff when he spotted the arachnid Tuesday morning and bolted from his home in the 2,000-resident town in Edwards County.

Sheriff Darby Boewe says the disoriented man apparently ran through a glass storm door during his escape, cutting his arms, legs and a finger. He was treated at a hospital.

Authorities fielded numerous reports of a bloody streaker and later found the man back at his home, where he'd donned some shorts.

It isn't clear what kind of spider he encountered.

The sheriff doesn't suspect drugs or alcohol were involved.

Jack Burton

Established Member
There aren't many things that bother me, but I'll scream like a bitch if one of those nasty things gets on me.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I'm sure he will post a thread in pics and vids later of the remnants of his burnt home.

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Haha I live about 25min from Albion and saw this in the paper. First thought was of SVTP, actually every time I see a big spider I think of SVTP.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
By far the best bug murdering weapon that I've found is a $4 thing from harbor freight that looks like a tennis racket.

Electric Fly Swatter - Save on this Electric Fly Swatter

Push a button and it electrifies the net area. The longer you hold the button down, the more of a charge it builds. :) You can get sparks, and the handle is long enough away to allow you to stay a somewhat safe distance away from those hideous multi-legged creatures!

They're $4, and you can find a 20% off coupon in any car magazine, and that includes the 2 "D" batteries that last over a year. When the batteries die, buy a new one.

Disclaimer. They are too strong to zap your wife with. :read:

Wikkd03

Established Member
By far the best bug murdering weapon that I've found is a $4 thing from harbor freight that looks like a tennis racket.

Push a button and it electrifies the net area. The longer you hold the button down, the more of a charge it builds. :) You can get sparks, and the handle is long enough away to allow you to stay a somewhat safe distance away from those hideous multi-legged creatures!

They're $4, and you can find a 20% off coupon in any car magazine, and that includes the 2 "D" batteries that last over a year. When the batteries die, buy a new one.

I saw those the other day. They are only $3 here. I wondered if they were worth a crap lol. Glad to know they work

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member

I have one of those electric fly swatters, they hurt like hell. I tried it on myself to see if it actually worked, I found that it does shock you :eek:. I have not had any luck striking down the insects with it.

Users who are viewing this thread