I'm looking for 5 volunteers to test my new MT-82 shifter (base) gasket.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Definitely will be ordering one then!

Will they be reusable if I were to change shifters down the road?

based on material ad such I wouldnt see why not. I am planning in swapping to the barton soon and the gasket didnt seem like a one time install :)

stangfreak

Established Member
I still have bobs gasket on my 03 cobra that I installed.....wow lol LONG LONG TIME AGO. Memories. worked like a charm

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, the gasket is reusable.

Based on the reviews from my testers (and my earlier tester), I will be making it available beginning tonight, September 1. The price will be the same as my other sets, $15.00 (includes First Class Mail postage). Priority Mail is optional.

I will announce this is a new thread tonight. Here is the website ordering page. Mustang Catalog. This new item isn't yet on the page, though. I will be updating my website later today, and will try to have this new gasket set available for ordering by 6PM tonight.

Again, "thank you" to all of my testers. I really appreciate your help with this. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Okay, we're LIVE! LOL! I've updated my website with the new CB-3P 2011-2014 Mustang MT-82 shifter gasket.

I have to yet post an image of the gasket. If I don't get it done tonight I will do it first thing in the morning. :)

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
order!!! Can this be used with the stock shifter? I do have the barton 2 post bracket right now

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool product, but this is not for the MGW shifter application correct??
The gasket won't work with an MGW shifter. Their base is different from what I understand.

will it fit the UPR shifter?
Yes, it will work with the UPR shifter. As far as I know, the only shifter it won't work on is the MGW.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread