Insane upgrade

BAS

Established Member
OK, not sure how this will go down... I have entered Australia Modball this year, so have put some time into further 'cosmetic' mods. I am sure this adds around 100hp. Vinyl transfer matt black, keyline red (as close to vermillion red as possible), trying to emulate CobraJet graphics that are now discontinued. Hope you all like:

1x.JPG

2x.JPG

3x.jpg

Turbosixx

Established Member
I'm not a guy that normally goes for stuff like that..... But damn that looks good.

big_ole_truck

Established Member
Looks great! Any pictures of the right hand drive interior? I imagine your Shelby began life as a Canadian spec then converted into right hand drive.

railroad

Established Member
None of the pictures show how good this probably looks. Not being an azz, just a desire to see the application in the best lighting possible. I think it looks great. Try some pics with the light at your back or if you have room, indoor lighting. I really want to see more.

BAS

Established Member
Looks great! Any pictures of the right hand drive interior? I imagine your Shelby began life as a Canadian spec then converted into right hand drive.

I purchased and licenced the car through a friend in California and shipped it out... not the most financially efficient way but Ford were locking down grey export tightly at the time. Still quite a unique car here. Right hand drive conversion pic...

RHD.JPG

None of the pictures show how good this probably looks. Not being an azz, just a desire to see the application in the best lighting possible. I think it looks great. Try some pics with the light at your back or if you have room, indoor lighting. I really want to see more.

I think it looks pretty damn good. When you do get more pics, lets see some close up of the cobra please.

Yep - Light was falling fast as I took those shots and I am admittedly not the best photographer. Will get some more in better light next weekend and am sure to gain some professional shots at the cars and coffee morning next Sunday

+1. Where did you get them?

Wow, looks great! Where did you get these stickers from?

The graphics were a custom build, taken from the web and converted them into vector graphics to scale up. The local vinyl/ print shop worked up the transfers. They are a partial copy of the CobraJet concept so I take no credit for creativity

Only drawback... We can no longer buy flour and icing sugar at our local shop in this car!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Wow that interior makes me feel a little trippy...never seen this before. Love love love the graphics

Users who are viewing this thread