Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President of the USA?

Is she qualified?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
The only way I would feel Palin is ready to run the country is if McCain is elected.. Then I hope he keels over!. I think she would be able to make more informed and educated decisions than him b/c she would have to learn.. No she is not ready.. but i rather her than McCain.. I watched the first debate a few weeks ago and McCain looked like an idiot IMO.. all he could do was talk about the past.. He is either lacking some education or just old and about to die.. (I love how he can't raise his arms up past 90 degrees lol) I think a little more is needed to be spoken about to fix the US' current state.. McCain IMO is as fake as all the surgery on his and his wifes face!... I don't think McCain is too far off from Bush when it comes down to decision making.. Not to say Obama is perfect.. But he at least can identify the countries current state and how the US is perceived by other countries and look for ways to fix these problems including the issues on Wall Street..

Long story short.. get Bush the fack out of there and don't elect someone like him..

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Your crazy...

I think as people get to know her, they will change their views.
You must think this election is a dating service...

OMFG!!! I'm sick of you dumb ass idiots that think that woman is ready to run this country!!! You are mindless and retarded if you cannot see through the nonsense that comes from her mouth! I cant say "understand" what she says because it cant be understood! It makes no sense! Every analyst that I've listened to, ANALYZED, and came up with the same thing... she doesnt know what she's talking about. I don't need them to tell me that, its just evidence that I'm not the only one that understood... or tried to make sense of what she was saying.

In order to show some intellegence, you would need to respond to a question by answering it. If you don't, then you 'didn't understand'/'unable to process' what was asked. This is how doctors/teachers identify children with learning disabilities/incapabilities. As a school teacher, I experience this everyday with special education students. Its clear she isn't retarded, or maybe she is, but i give her more credit than that.

She is doing what anyone would do that wanted a job but didn't have the knowledge/experience level necessary for the job -bullshit! Everyone on this board has been in at least one job interview where they were asked a question truly didn't know the correct response. So what did you do??? You put some words together to try and sound half way knowledgable about the topic or spinned it back to something you know more about and went from there. Thats what she is doing, and in all fairness to her, I DON'T BLAME HER! Its the natural thing to do. She can never just come out as say, "honestly, I don't know!" - she came close to it in the Katie Couric interview - "I'll go find some and get back to ya;-)" She was not a good pick by Mccain but its too late for that, so now not to ruin the little chance Mccain has at becoming president, she has to "appear" to be abreast to all the policies and issues that matter most. And i give her much credit to learn as much as she has in the short time that she's been given, but that doesn't account for her ignorance to so much.

Its quite clear that her feeble attempt at putting a couple of words (ones that i would bet my life you couln't spell nor know the meanings to) into a sentence to make it appear shes knowledgable worked on many of you.
You stupid ****'s (80%- ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!) think she's ready to run the country??? You are probably the same idiots that voted for Bush the first time, and then turned around and reelected him after 4 years of bullshit!

AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION... NOT THE QUESTION I WANNA ANSWER, BUT THE ONE THAT WAS ASKED! NO! SHE'S NOT READY TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY.

No, but neither is Obama... that's why mccain is the obvious choice.

She is as qualified as Obama.

More qualified that Obama.

I'm more comfortable with Palin than Osama (Obama) making decisions for the country.

BTW... DON'T FOLLOW MY OR ANY OTHER POST ABOUT HER WITH, "SHE'S BETTER THAN OBAMA!" YOU SUFFER FROM PALIN SYNDROME! THAT WASN'T THE ****ING QUESTION! DON'T ANSWER A YES OR NO QUESTION WITH A 4 WORD RESPONSE!

I'm almost embarrased that any adult in their right mind would think she's ready to lead this country.:xpl:

:bored:

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
If that incredible ass Clinton, and that even bigger ass Carter could do it so can she.

And she has better tits than either of them.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
You must think this election is a dating service...

OMFG!!! I'm sick of you dumb ass idiots that think that woman is ready to run this country!!! You are mindless and retarded if you cannot see through the nonsense that comes from her mouth! I cant say "understand" what she says because it cant be understood! It makes no sense! Every analyst that I've listened to ANALYZED and came up with the same thing... she doesnt know what she's talking about. I don't need them to tell me that, its just evidence that I'm not the only one that understood... or tried to make sense of what she was saying.

In order to show some intellegence, you would need to respond to a question by answering it. If you don't, then you 'didn't understand'/'undable to process' what was asked. This is how doctors/teachers identify children with learning disabilities/incapabilities. As a school teacher, I experience this everyday with special education students. Its clear she isn't retarded, or maybe she is, but i give her more credit than that.

She is doing what anyone would do that wanted a job but didn't have the knowledge/experience level necessary for the job -bullshit! Everyone on this board has been in at least one job interview where they were asked a question truly didn't know the correct response. So what did you do??? You put some words together to try and sound half way knowledgable about the topic or spinned it back to something you know more about and went from there. Thats what she is doing, and in all fairness to her, I DON'T BLAME HER! Its the natural thing to do. She can never just come out as say, "honestly, I don't know!" - she came close to it in the Katie Couric interview - "I'll go find some and get back to ya;-)" She was not a good pick by Mccain but its too late for that, so now not to ruin the little chance Mccain has at becoming president, she has to "appear" to be abreast to all the policies and issues that matter most. And i give her much credit to learn as much as she has in the short time that she's been given, but that doesn't account for her ignorance to so much.

Its quite clear that her feeble attempt at putting a couple of words (ones that i would bet my life you couln't spell nor no the meanings to) into a sentence to make it appear shes knowledgable worked on many of you.
You stupid ****'s (80%- ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!) think she's ready to run the country??? You are probably the same idiots that voted for Bush the first time, and then turned around and reelected him after 4 years of bullshit!

AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION... NOT THE QUESTION I WANNA ANSWER, BUT THE ONE THAT WAS ASKED! NO! SHE'S NOT READY TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY.

BTW... DON'T FOLLOW MY OR ANY OTHER POST ABOUT HER WITH, "SHE'S BETTER THAN OBAMA!" YOU SUFFER FROM PALIN SYNDROME! THAT WASN'T THE ****ING QUESTION! DON'T ANSWER A YES OR NO QUESTION WITH A 4 WORD RESPONSE!

I'm almost embarrased that any adult in their right mind would think she's ready to lead this country.:xpl:

:bored:

THANK YOU! I could not have said that better! It is almost unthinkable that people here says that she ready to lead UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! Are you serious?? I think the main reason the US is where is at because of people like we see here. OMG! For the love of God where are we going?? What's next? George Bush as the director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency? WTF! I didn't know there was so much retardation in the most powerfull and advanced country in the World! I'm about to give up....

rotty421

Established Member
I would not go so far to call her an idiot but there is no way she is qualified to be President or VP for that matter. I would hope that the most powerful country in the world would set a higher standard for such positions.:shrug:

All I can say is with the given choices, it is going to be a banner 4 years for the likes of cable news and the Daily Show.

Common

Established Member
Tell me what makes Barry qualified :??:

:lol:

OVERALL, ACTUALLY smarter person, one that doesn't believe seeing a country from your house gives you foreign policy experience. One of those "Common sense" thingies some people have.....

Have you seen the interview that ditz did with Katie Couric and embarass half of the country with her blatant stupidity?

until you watch the interview in it entirety your opinion is worthless on this.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member

OVERALL, ACTUALLY smarter person, one that doesn't believe seeing a country from your house gives you foreign policy experience. One of those "Common sense" thingies some people have.....

Have you seen the interview that ditz did with Katie Couric and embarass half of the country with her blatant stupidity?

until you watch the interview in it entirety your opinion is worthless on this.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Its so hard to distinguish SNL mockery of her from reality... they're not that far off...

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042/

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member

OVERALL, ACTUALLY smarter person, one that doesn't believe seeing a country from your house gives you foreign policy experience.

What does he believe?

Do you think the Hannity piece was way off?

Why does he hide his past?

Common

Established Member
I have seen the edited version...

Just want to know what makes Barry qualified

she isn't running for President

I have a open mind tell me what he has done?
Let's just say, better ideas on how to lead a country, FAR better education and actually dealing with more people than her. See, governing a state of 600k and a town of 9k isn't all that much in great spectrum of things.;-)
When your biggest concern as governon is salt supply and the iditarog dog race, you might not be all that experienced perhaps....
What does he believe?

Do you think the Hannity piece was way off?

Why does he hide his past?

Common

Established Member
Again I ask what has he ever done

Nothing, he collects welfare and is just a broke ass fool with a dream.:rollseyes

IF at this point you need his resume explained to you, maybe sitting out this time around isn't such a bad idea.

Common

Established Member
Thats funny...
So you have no idea what he as ever done either.:nonono::nonono::nonono:
His resume is ZERO

:pop:

Where have you been for the past few weeks noob?:lol:

we have covered this MANY times. here is the quick summary.

Education
Undergraduate
Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA
Undergraduate, 1981-1983

Columbia University
B.A. Political Science with specialization in international relations
Thesis topic: Soviet nuclear disarmament

Graduate
Harvard Law School
J.D. magna cum laude 1988-1991

President, Harvard Law Review

Organizing and other work experience
1983-1984 Writer/Researcher for Business International Corporation. Helped companies understand overseas markets in the “Financing Foreign Operations” service and wrote for the “Business International Money Report”
1984-1985 Community Organizer for New York Public Interest Research Group (PIRG), promoting personal, community, and government reform at City College in Harlem.
1985-1988 Director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Greater Roseland on Chicago's South Side. While director grew the DCP staff from 1 to 13 and their budget from $70,000 to $400,000.
1992 Led Chicago's Project Vote! push. This effort resulted in a record number of voter registrations, over 600,000 in Chicago. 1)
Teaching
1993-2004 Visiting Law and Government Fellow, then Senior Lecturer, in Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School. Taught courses on the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law, on voting rights, and on racism and law. Helped develop a casebook on voting rights.
Law Practice
1993-2002 Worked as an associate attorney with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Represented non-profits and private individuals in urban development projects, voting rights cases, and wrongful firings. Filed major suit that forced the state of Illinois to enforce the Motor Voter Law and successfully argued a wrongful firing case before the U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Illinois Senate 1996-2004
Chairman, Health and Human Services Committee
Spearheaded a successful bipartisan effort in Illinois to pass the broadest ethics-reform legislation in 25 years, and gained bipartisan support for his successful bills reforming death penalty interrogations and ending racial profiling by police. Worked with the Republican-led effort to reform welfare.
Also sponsored successful bills expanding tax credits and child-care subsidies for low-income working families, protecting overtime pay for workers, expanding health care for children, and providing job skills training for juveniles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread