Just got my blower back from Stiegemeier!!

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
I got my blower back from Stiegemeier yesterday, I sent the blower out Monday afternoon and they got it Tuesday evening and they had it shipped back out by Wed. Less than 4 days I had my blower back, that is great turnaround and their customer service is excellent. I couldn't of asked for a better deal than this one. If anyone is thinking of porting, you should diffenently give them a call, its well worth it, I will post my post dyno numbers tomorrow. Here are some before and after pics of the blower.Before

100_0252.gif

After
100_0266.gif
100_0265.gif
100_0264.gif

chrisle7220

Established Member
Cant wait to do mine. Just waiting on a friend to lend me his eaton(he now has a KB).

03RedCobra

Established Member
I can DEFINITELY see how that will flow quite a bit more air !!! What is the approximate increase in surface area that was opened up ?? I'm guessing around 30% or so. Wondering how much cfm of air that equates to. Stiegemeir....can you answer those for us ??

I guess my ONLY concern in doing this Modifaction is this......The more material you remove from an object, the possibility of less rigidity is there. But, of course, if the material removed had not much at all to do with the strength, rigidity, and integrity of the structure, then I guess it doesn't make much of a difference. Is that the case with this type of porting job ?? Does the blower lose any type of integrity of the blowers structure ?? I'm assuming that it doesn't, because people are still doing it. I guess that's my only reluctance on doing this (and of course warranty, ha, ha).

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
Looks GREAT! :banana: Can't wait to get mine off to Stiegemeier!!! :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice. Now get that puppy on and take it for a spin. You're going to love it! Be sure to check your A/F and retune if necessary.

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
Just got everything back on and going. Had no leaks or anything and the car feels pretty strong. I am going to the dyno in the mourning so I will let everyone know how it does, thanks again Stiegemeier.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Congrats buddy!. I have a customers car @ my shop I just installed Stieg's new ported blower and TB combo. Will be dynoing it and tuning next week.

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
What did you dyno before the port? You getting redynoed in a few days?
It dyno'd 455/475 before the port. I will dyno it again tomorrow and see how it does, I hope it does 500.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Justin Blake said:
It dyno'd 455/475 before the port. I will dyno it again tomorrow and see how it does, I hope it does 500.

So there will be no changes other than the port? I also look forward to your #'s.

Users who are viewing this thread