Just Had LASIK Done...

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
It's been about a year and a half for me. I'm 20/15 in my left eye and 20/20 in my right. Sadly, my right eye has stayed VERY dry and my vision goes in and out, so most of the time when it's dry, I'm at about 20/40. All in all, I would still recommend this to anyone.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
For me the only issue was after the numbing drops wore off, about 5 hours after the procedure, my eyes felt like someone had dumped a five gallon pail of sand in my eyes, and you CANNOT itch or rub your eyes at all. Just use the drops. Mine were done at 3pm, so around 8pm I was uncomfortable and using the drops every 15 minutes it seemed. It did calm down, and I slept pretty good, and the next morning all was fine. Just some bloodshot eyes and the crusties as mentioned.

If you can get thru the first day, you'll be all set.

Just to be sure you meant "scratch" or rub you eyes, right??? Had to make sure

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
I can't decide if I could do it or not

as I do enjoy glasses occasionally, but sometimes I despise their existence

danbogart

Established Member
I had PRK done (very similar to lasik). Agreed, even if I had to spend that money every year, it would still be worth every penny.

only a gt

Established Member
For those that did it, how did you choose where to have it done? I am considering it, but I'd like something a little more concrete than just googling doctors in my area.

zapman

Established Member
military did mine just this morning! And I must say my vision is incredible now! granted this is only 7hrs after surgery...im going back to sleep

GodStang

Established Member
For those that did it, how did you choose where to have it done? I am considering it, but I'd like something a little more concrete than just googling doctors in my area.

Read reviews but in the end went to my dads doctor and he was an awesome guy and did a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread