Kid gets away with murder for being too rich.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Has anyone investigated to see of there is any connection between the judge and the family?

coposrv

Established Member
So if someone can be too rich to face the consequences doesn't that then mean someone can be too poor? I mean, let's say a single mother raised a child. That child grew up with no father. No money. No education. How can he be held accountable for the store he robbed and this kid not be? I believe everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions. No more blame game. This kid killed 4 people. The kid shoulda be in jail where he belongs. I hate the sue happy world we live in but, the victims families should sue the parents for raising such a shitty kid. Sickening that he's essentially getting away with murder.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So if someone can be too rich to face the consequences doesn't that then mean someone can be too poor? I mean, let's say a single mother raised a child. That child grew up with no father. No money. No education. How can he be held accountable for the store he robbed and this kid not be? I believe everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions. No more blame game. This kid killed 4 people. The kid shoulda be in jail where he belongs. I hate the sue happy world we live in but, the victims families should sue the parents for raising such a shitty kid. Sickening that he's essentially getting away with murder.

Because, odds are, that poor kid with no father, no education, and no money is black, therefore he should be responsible for his actions; life is tough, make better decisions. But because this is a rich white kid, he's a victim and needs counseling. I hope he turns out ok

*Disclaimer* 1-I am not racist, but the justice system is. 2-I hope this family has everything stripped from them

Badass_Forever

Established Member
Wow... yes please believe everything the news says. He was charged to the fullest extent of the law that was possible for the situation. If you have a problem with what happen here. CHANGE THE LAWS!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Wow... yes please believe everything the news says. He was charged to the fullest extent of the law that was possible for the situation. If you have a problem with what happen here. CHANGE THE LAWS!

In Texas...where they execute people for fun....I highly doubt that...

Fullest extent of the law that was possible for the situation? Situation meaning the defendant was a spoiled white kid with rich biological ancestors (sorry, I can't call them parents).

TheHitman™

Established Member
In Texas...where they execute people for fun....I highly doubt that...

Fullest extent of the law that was possible for the situation? Situation meaning the defendant was a spoiled white kid with rich biological ancestors (sorry, I can't call them parents).

This.

QuickC5Z

Established Member
I was just recently watching YouTube videos of court cases. Some of them of were of drunk drivers crashing and killing their passengers. It was actually sad to see, and I even felt bad for the drunk drivers. They truly were suffering from what happened. Can barely talk or stand, fainting etc in the courtroom from crying and going into shock from what's going on and what they did.
They were all given prison sentences of 7 to 10 years.
They were not at all bad people, just made a bad mistake.
After seeing that and watching this peice of garbage do the same thing and let off with nothing because his family is rich makes me sick.
There truly is different sets of laws and standards for different classes of people. The only thing Democratic about this "democracy" is just what we call it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw that on the news yesterday. Outrageous! The whole story is outrageous!

Users who are viewing this thread