Kills in 2013 Shelby

kaz109

Established Member
Just to be sure, you do know I'm joking around right? I'll easily agree there are probably some people who wouldn't buy a Ferrari.
If someone gave you a 458, paid the insurance, all repair bills, and your gas, you wouldn't drive it around town? Essentially that's what I mean by unlimited disposable cash. You could have any cars you want in the stable, you wouldn't put one in there?

A 458 yes I would....I would buy that car now if I could afford it and still have play money like I do now. Now if you ask me that same question but insert a Lambo's or vette and the answer is no I wouldn't drive it. Even if somebody paid for it, the gas and the insurance...

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
A 458 yes I would....I would buy that car now if I could afford it and still have play money like I do now. Now if you ask me that same question but insert a Lambo's or vette and the answer is no I wouldn't drive it. Even if somebody paid for it, the gas and the insurance...

Fair enough.. although I would take a 67 L88 vert in a heart beat!

rfugio68

Established Member
Some people on here think 03 Cobras or GT500 are dream cars. :dw:
This post reminds me of the cobra vs 5.0 threads where the cobra guys inevitably say how "exclusive" and "rare" their car is compared to a 5.0 haha. But back on topic the 458 is one of my dream cars, and I would not be bothered at all losing a race as I would still be driving a 458. For example my old fbody and pickup truck would both drag my 5.0 up and down the highway, however, the mustang is a much more comfortable/better looking car IMO so it doesn't bother me. Too much :D

rfugio68

Established Member

You dislike them that much? If so id love to know why, just curious haha. Anything done to your amg?

kaz109

Established Member
You dislike them that much? If so id love to know why, just curious haha. Anything done to your amg?

My C class is stock now as I am selling/trading it in the near future. The most I had done to it was headers and exhaust, filters and a tune...best time I pulled in it was 11.8@123 but I only took it 3 times. Its my daily so I never wanted to get crazy with it

I dislike lambo's because I dont think they are goo looking cars and from the two I have driven ( gallardo superleggera and Aventador) Ididn't care for the performance/driving feel either. Vette's because don't care for there horrid cheap interior (pre C7) and there low tech needs huge displacement to make power motors,and I don't like the look of them also I owned 2007 Tahoe and it was a nightmare..Gave me more problems then both my Euro cars. For that I vowed I would never own a GM product again.

Users who are viewing this thread