Leaked 2015 Photos :: Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I actually really like it. If they make the Mach 1 I will be adding it to the stable!
LOL @ 1679 Guests

Dude that would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick if they made a Mach 1. All this Mach 1 talk reminds me of the 1993 Mach III concept. Hopefully it wont be that ugly though haha:lol:

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I still think it has too much Fusion up front and too much Nissan for the rest. This doesn't appear to be a continuation of an icon, but a combination of current corporate stuffed shirt design languages and brand faces.

paynecasey

Established Member
It Lost 200 lbs. just add direct injection and maybe cylinder deactivation and call it a day. Looking at 435 hp easy.

I still think it has too much Fusion up front and too much Nissan for the rest. This doesn't appear to be a continuation of an icon, but a combination of current corporate stuffed shirt design languages and brand faces.

I agree. While I do like the design it does feel uninspiring and original. Original now days means going against aero dynamic drag and putting style over functionality. This car is designed for optimum fuel efficiency and down force.

So of the best looking cars in the world to against that logic.

KurtDog

Established Member
Mustangniss.jpg

This soo much. I hope they are trolling. No like!

C0bra99

Established Member
Great Scoop. I like the front end but not sure about the rear. Have to see in person.

alivingmustang1

Established Member
Some parts look good. They left more retro than I thought they would. Interior looks nice. I expected more weight to come off. However, it looks a bit too ricey and not an American musclecar. So, WTF Ford???...I can see some big revisions coming for the 2016 model unless they clean this thing up before production starts. As of right now, I still prefer the looks of the 2014 model and almost every year prior. I hope this damn car performs like a new 'Vette. I think Fast and Furious fooked-up this generation.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The 350/370z have more in common to what the mustang should be than the bloated s197 ever was, minus the power bump it finally got in '11. Mustang was a small framed car with a decent motor. Somehow it's grown very large in the past few years. Being compared to a 350/370 or frs/brz is a step in the right direction.

I just think based on the current renderings it's not a big a step as many wanted. But I'll reserve final judgment for when I'm standing next to it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's definitely much nicer than I had expected, based on earlier renderings. I like the front, rear and sides a lot. But the interior dash looks pretty cluttered. I'm definitely interested again, and can't wait to see the official photos. Looks like at this point I'll be test driving at least a GT. My Buick LaCrosse lease is up next month and then we'll be down to one car until I decide on whether or not I want a 2015 Mustang GT. :)

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
No doubt the MAG shots are distorted. I had been waiting to see this car debut, I'm hoping Autoweek is wrong on some of the aspects of the car because that rear end and side view of the front to rear window section looks like crap. I guess the Mustang has finally arrived with a Cockpit for the Driver!

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
The 350/370z have more in common to what the mustang should be than the bloated s197 ever was, minus the power bump it finally got in '11. Mustang was a small framed car with a decent motor. Somehow it's grown very large in the past few years. Being compared to a 350/370 or frs/brz is a step in the right direction.

I just think based on the current renderings it's not a big a step as many wanted. But I'll reserve final judgment for when I'm standing next to it.

I think you hit it right there. The S197 is bloated and it looks jacked up from the factory and does not even have any kind of "sports car" stance. I have gotten to walk around the new '15 Mustang multiple times and the proportions are so right on this time. The roof is lower and even though the car is not actually wider the '15 looks much wider and muscular with a modern kick. They finally fixed the rear and and it looks low and wider instead of the odd looking S197 looking tall and thin. I love my '13 but that is the best Ford could do with that platform. I am welcome to this change.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I thought as same.
I don't like this roof line...:bash:

Of course there's no chance that the huge fold in the spine of the magazine has distorted the picture...

Cars always look screwy on a 2 page spread.

Users who are viewing this thread