Leaked 2015 Photos :: Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

silver2001cobra

Established Member
Mustangniss.jpg

Man,it really does have the body lines of the Nissan 370z . I wonder how much more aggressive the GT will look?

Last edited:

ford20

Established Member
Hello Guests :)

It looks kind of decent, minus the picture on the cover page, it makes it look bloated.

Last edited:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Eh, I dunno. I will wait for the official unveil but I like the version car and driver unveiled better........im not feeling this....

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
A Base 1964 1/2 (A dollar a pound) and the 2015 Base V6 side by side...

attachment.php

64 1/2 didnt have the 2+2 option. It's more likely a '65 :poke:

This might sound weird but I am curious to see how the trunk opens up. Is it a hatch?

GCubersoldat

Established Member
until i see a GT package in person or in the reveal, i'll withhold my comments on the design. its 50/50 as of now, hopefully the cover photo is only a base package although i dont understand why Ford would do that. rofl @ 1,650+ guests....inb4 meltdown!

UnorthodoxCreat

Established Member
I think Ford gave Autoweek the ugliest pictures at the worst angles in case they got leaked like this. I think the car looks much better in the better spy shots and promo pictures. I think it will look good in person.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
64 1/2 didnt have the 2+2 option. It's more likely a '65 :poke:

This might sound weird but I am curious to see how the trunk opens up. Is it a hatch?

We are all wrong, there was never a 1964 1/2 Mustang. The fastback (above) wasn't made until fall 1964. The base models were sold for "A Dollar a Pound"...

yngrshr

Established Member
From a straight up side view, I don't like it. From a 3/4 view, I like it.

Colleton

Established Member
I was ready for something new. Something different. This looks like the current car squeezed down to 370Z size (yes, it kinda looks like one from the side too).

I like the front end pretty well. The rear looks good as a whole (love the fastback glass and wide shoulders), but I'm not sold on the tail lights at all. The diffuser is OK, but WTH is that flat place at the center top of the diffuser, a backup light? Not sure about the interior yet.

I'm sure I'll love it eventually, esp. once the GT and SVT variants are revealed. I do like that the base car is this aggressive looking. I just wanted something a little more different. This is just another retro Mustang design to me.

Zodiac

Established Member
As of now, don't care for it. Hopefully that will change when I see actual footage and up close in person, and good photos.

Also Hi to our 1567 guests, clearly affecting the server.

earl lee

Established Member
So this is what the Genesis Coupe looks like made by an american car marker.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
It's ok. A lot of other car designs mixed in for sure, but it's really difficult to have a truly fresh design anymore.

I think Ford gave up some of the unique Americana themes that dyed in the wool mustang faithful love for a more bland global design.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Looks like the servers are\were getting hammered. All searching is currently disabled. Crazy these got posted here like it was nothing. Anyone wondering if the OP is maybe playing us all and this was posted exactly when and where Ford wanted it posted? Remember, social media research is big business and this has been picked up and has spread almost too perfectly...

Superhawk2002

Established Member
I am more than happy with my 13 GT500, but there is something about this cars potential that make me want to see and drive one. Looking forward to seeing it in person. May just have to get one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread