Lets hear, your most impressive KILL!!!

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
03 cobra!!! Cruzin around, and a couple of ja-bro-neez in a z06 fly by and slow down...we happen to be going out of town on a long stretch. he he...
he punches it and takes off, with no hint or preview that we were going to go at it... he slows down to 70 or so I catch up, I roll down the window, and ask if he wants to run em?? He gives a chuckle and say if you want .

I ask him if he wants a dig or a roll, he looks at me if I have three heads???
So I ask from a stop or from a slow roll, three beep racing ya know???
He says a slow roll I say how bout 40 or so he say cool.
I honk 3 times and punch it in second...after a small spin, (featherin the gas slightly) i punch it again and bring it to 6g's Im now a nose in front of him....I powershift third and my tires bark at his car as if a pitbull to a rotty...I pulled 3/4 of a car in 3rd and one more time I power shift into 4th... he catches me a little then I pull a fender and stay like that all the way through 4th..... so about half a car length..... we slow down and he says... that must be an 03 cobra!! ( I laughed when he said that), I told him yup, good race, like the car,... we pulled over in a parking lot and shot the bull for 10mins or so. He was a little arrogant at first but after my pitbull,bit his rotty he was cool.....slo-poc...

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
slo-poc said:
03 cobra!!! Cruzin around, and a couple of ja-bro-neez in a z06 fly by and slow down...we happen to be going out of town on a long stretch. he he...
he punches it and takes off, with no hint or preview that we were going to go at it... he slows down to 70 or so I catch up, I roll down the window, and ask if he wants to run em?? He gives a chuckle and say if you want .

I ask him if he wants a dig or a roll, he looks at me if I have three heads???
So I ask from a stop or from a slow roll, three beep racing ya know???
He says a slow roll I say how bout 40 or so he say cool.
I honk 3 times and punch it in second...after a small spin, (featherin the gas slightly) i punch it again and bring it to 6g's Im now a nose in front of him....I powershift third and my tires bark at his car as if a pitbull to a rotty...I pulled 3/4 of a car in 3rd and one more time I power shift into 4th... he catches me a little then I pull a fender and stay like that all the way through 4th..... so about half a car length..... we slow down and he says... that must be an 03 cobra!! ( I laughed when he said that), I told him yup, good race, like the car, but you just got owned... we pulled over in a parking lot and shot the bull for 10mins or so. He was a little arrogant at first but after my pitbull,bit his rotty he was cool.....slo-poc...
Great story man, you give good details...

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
when i first got my mach i was out driving around (dealer gave me a free tank of gas, so i felt obligated to use it), came to a light behind a sti, he leaves like normal as do i (didnt think he'd want to race) suddently i see a small puff of smoke and he's off, i follow suite, one traffic to my right cleared i pull around him pulling maybe 3 cars tops, gotta love leaving traction control on too, didnt know what to shift at (car was new to me) so i was shifting at like 5500 (hey i had a 5.0 before it), i've had a couple other run in's with sti's since then, but it's not fair if they're near stock :D (my car isnt quite stock now)

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Originally Posted by QuikGT
h/c/i ws6....i like beating cocky 517rwhp cobra guys like the one above...it happens all the time

I failed to see the part where he was cocky?

98cobra4.6

Blow me away.....
Established Member
QuikGT said:
h/c/i ws6....i like beating cocky 517rwhp cobra guys like the one above...it happens all the time
Dose it now, must be nice to dream. lol im sorry i had to.

My most impressive kill wasnt in my cobra but my explorer, some crazy farmer thought his truck was all that, i showed him what a SOHC v6 was made out of lol.

Last edited:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
QuikGT said:

But you like to get smoked by 400rwhp mach 1's? :shrug:

Ironhand

Banned
First kill in Cobra. interstate roll. 03 Cobra vs. 03 Cobra. He had more mods but had a passenger. I had the windows down. I still won by the end of 3rd..

Second Kill in Cobra. VETTE... old dude that tought us youngens cant drive. I put 4 hurtings on him.. We had traffic backedup for over a football field. The funny part about it. His face, he pulled along side and downshifted and I followed suit, puched it and the blower just lit up, he heard the whine looked over and started shaken his head.. The Eaton has it's way with people, if not it will whine until it does.. YOUR DONE! :) lol

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Just recently... beat a Modded EVO.

Only impressive because people sometimes act like Evos are the fastest cars on earth and I beat him while I was still stock.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
In reply to myself being cocky, I didn't give any suggestion of any cocky-niss in any part of the story. I know I'm not the fastest guy out there.
The truth be told, anyone can win any race at any given time.
Lost a shift, traction, ect...
However if you do make it to FL, let me know, I love to race, if i lose the race, the high of just racing makes it all fun.... Thats what we have a common intrest in, sounds like your a little aggravated a GM lost to me..
However, good luck with your car...

QuikGT

Banned
ScottsMach03 said:
But you like to get smoked by 400rwhp mach 1's? :shrug:

no i dont mind losing to a mach on a 150shot that dynoes a lil more hp than me and a shitload more torque by almost 1 car length.......

i have beaten plenty of 03-04 cobras that dyno 500+....

heres one that dynoed 492/486....

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/rustybridges05/?action=view&current=Picture1003.flv

.damn that got ugly fast didnt it?? just imagine how bad it would be in ur 298rwhp mach??!!!!!

id have to say my new favortie kill is scottmach03 via internet.....yea i just owned him, with video to prove it...

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Ironhand said:
First kill in Cobra. interstate roll. 03 Cobra vs. 03 Cobra. He had more mods but had a passenger. I had the windows down. I still won by the end of 3rd..

Second Kill in Cobra. VETTE... old dude that tought us youngens cant drive. I put 4 hurtings on him.. We had traffic backedup for over a football field. The funny part about it. His face, he pulled along side and downshifted and I followed suit, puched it and the blower just lit up, he heard the whine looked over and started shaken his head.. The Eaton has it's way with people, if not it will whine until it does.. YOUR DONE! :) lol

That wasn't a certain red vert you are talking about is it? You guys put on quite a show after Hooters that night (for those of that kept up to watch).:pepper:

rem177

Established Member
Probably this one guy in my town with a BUILT LT1 T/A...355 stroker, aggressive heads/cam combo, 3200 stall. Sounds sooo mean. He delivers food in it locally sometimes, and one night I caught up with him and asked if he wanted to go from a dig. He said sure and we continued on to the spot, as i pulled up beside him, he goes 'ill just give you the hit' . Well, I got a perfect launch out of the Lightning, the nitto's hooked up and I took off. He spun a bit off the line, hooked up and closed the gap some, but he couldnt come around me by the end of the race (105-110mph)

dredg9

Established Member
my fav kill is all of them i have in my supercharged regal. Have raced 3 ls1s so far and havent lost yet.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Slo65 said:
when i first got my mach i was out driving around (dealer gave me a free tank of gas, so i felt obligated to use it), came to a light behind a sti, he leaves like normal as do i (didnt think he'd want to race) suddently i see a small puff of smoke and he's off, i follow suite, one traffic to my right cleared i pull around him pulling maybe 3 cars tops, gotta love leaving traction control on too, didnt know what to shift at (car was new to me) so i was shifting at like 5500 (hey i had a 5.0 before it), i've had a couple other run in's with sti's since then, but it's not fair if they're near stock :D (my car isnt quite stock now)
Cool story, but you were stock with the fifst race, and (didnt know the car) to me thats impressive.:banana:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
98cobra4.6 said:
Dose it now, must be nice to dream. lol im sorry i had to.

My most impressive kill wasnt in my cobra but my explorer, some crazy farmer thought his truck was all that, i showed him what a SOHC v6 was made out of lol.
What make was the Farm Truck, (if your not joking) lol

ScottsMach03

Established Member
QuikGT said:
no i dont mind losing to a mach on a 150shot that dynoes a lil more hp than me and a shitload more torque by almost 1 car length.......

i have beaten plenty of 03-04 cobras that dyno 500+....

heres one that dynoed 492/486....

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/rustybridges05/?action=view&current=Picture1003.flv

.damn that got ugly fast didnt it?? just imagine how bad it would be in ur 298rwhp mach??!!!!!

id have to say my new favortie kill is scottmach03 via internet.....yea i just owned him, with video to prove it...

Ya your right, you "owned me". I'll lose sleep...:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread